All reviewsindoor poolfree breakfastsunshine coastbaconnice staythe breakfast areamaintained hotelkoi pondincluded in the pricefamily suitethe main highwayyogurtwould highly recommend this hotelhot and cold breakfastbooked this hotelclose to shopspleasant place to stay
Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

This hotel was nice, nothing exciting, but nothing negative. There is a brew house a pub and a Timmy’s all within a block and a beautiful courtyard to sit back and relax after a day on the Sunshine Coast. Quiet building with comfy beds.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Shane D
Reviewed 1 July 2018

This was the nicest, cleanest hotel we have stayed at in a very long time. Right on the main highway coming into town - it was extremely clean, beautiful courtyard with awesome gardens - very friendly staff - just a pleasant place to stay. Breakfast each morning was fresh & lots to chose from. We used the gym & pool facilities which are nice to have access to. Centrally located and within walking distance to a lot of eateries/stores. Would highly recommend this hotel if you are travelling to or through Gibson's.

Room Tip: It was a very quiet hotel - the rooms overlooking the courtyard/gardens are lovely.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank stoneboys
Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

Angie, the front desk receptionist was so great on the telephone while we were checking our reservation and made sure our room was cleaned quickly so that we could check in early.

The room is nice and clean, the heater works well. Very reasonably priced and all in all, a great hotel.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 June 2018

I couldn't get over how clean this place was...wish I was as good as cleaning my place as the folks at the Gibsons Garden Hotel was. Easy check-in and check-out. It was the long weekend so was at capacity. The breakfast area was full but everyone orderly. The main disappointment was no potatoes both days I was was in the dining room though I could see others had it before and after me. The garden in the middle of the property was beautiful...landscaping and koi pond. It is clear this place is taken care of very well.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank PortMoody5
Reviewed 24 May 2018

In Gibsons to see my sister. Stayed there on two times beginning and end of vacation. First room very good, second visit looked out of window at a wall so they changed room. So good on that score. Nice clean hotel with good breakfast. Nice garden where you could sit with a drink or two. Friendly staff and very helpful. Good parking and hotel is easy to find. Only downside no restaurant or bar but enough good local places to overcome that. Short drive to beach with seals, dear, woodpeckers and otters although I didn't see any otters despite several early morning visits to beach

Room Tip: See the room to make sure you get nice outlook. Rooms facing road a bit noisy but I slept OK
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple