“weekend to remember!”
other travellers have booked this property
relax in your private  hot tub
beach puppy comfort and luxury
Check Availability
beautiful ammenities
beautiful summer views
pets are ALWAYS welcome
spring on the Coast
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

ry526
Coquitlam, Canada
“weekend to remember!”
Reviewed 7 April 2013 for a stay in February 2013

Great views, great cake, great place all around. Mary's baked goods were deeeeeeeee-licious and the greek restaurant in gibsons landing excellent too. Highly recommended- we will be back!!

M and R (feb 24-26 2013)

Management Response
10 Apr 2013
Always love to hear that the baking is appreciated! Thanks so much for the great review!
Ben J
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
“Sublime...”
Reviewed 28 February 2013 for a stay in February 2013

As the Vancouver winter seems to drag on I decided on a whim to book an out of town get-away for myself and my partner.

With work and life obligations looming, I knew that we needed to be close to home, but feel as though we were a million miles away. Taking into account ferry schedules, weather, and proximity to 'civilization' the Sunshine Coast was a good fit.

While there are a multitude of offerings for lodging, I was keen to find a place that was quiet, secluded, had a view and preferably a hot tub. A Google search for these terms led me to Marian's where their site and photos made it an easy decision to book.

We left rainy Vancouver and had a pleasant ferry ride as the clouds parted, the sun came out and we arrived at the end of the lane to meet Marian and Ian who helped us get settled. If anything, the suite is even more lovely than the photos on the website suggest.

The location is ideal, the accommodations sumptuous, and the baked goods are devilishly tempting -- freshly baked croissants in the mornings??? How could you ask for more.

I can't recommend a stay highly enough.

KarinaInk...
Vancouver, Canada
“A perfect getaway!”
Reviewed 27 November 2012 for a stay in November 2012
people found this review helpful

My husband and I stayed for 3 nights at Marian's and were blown away! What an amazing getaway from the city, taking less than 3 hours to get there from our home in Vancouver, including the ferry trip. The gorgeous views, the well-kept suite with full kitchen (a must for me when travelling due to being vegan with food allergies), fantastic hospitality from Ian and Mary, and the quiet atmosphere lead to a singular getaway experience. Since I was taking a break from 60+ hour workweeks for a year straight, we spent most of our time relaxing, enjoying the views, hot tubbing, reading, and going for walks. We can't wait for our next trip to Marian's!

367chrisb...
Maple Ridge, Canada
“Another great stay”
Reviewed 13 November 2012 for a stay in November 2012

This year was our fourth time staying at Marian's and it was as great as always! It's always clean and well kept, Mary and Ian are exceptional hosts; always very helpful and friendly, and the morning baking is top notch. It's a beautiful location, with hosts that go over the top to be the best, we will be back next year!

Libelula7...
“Paradise in the rain”
Reviewed 17 October 2012 for a stay in October 2012

My sister is visiting from Guatemala and I wanted to take my son to the Sunshine Coast for a while now.
We were welcomed by Mary, Ian and Sophie. It was our first B&B experience. I had a hard time finding a place that would allow children. We could tell just by looking down from our parking spot how beautiful this place would be. Views are amazing and breathtaking. We made our way inside the suite to find a beautiful basket with fruits and the amazing chocolate chip/cranberry yummy cookies in our welcome basket.
Ian and Mary know everything about the coast and are able to recommend anything from restaurants, galleries, shops, etc.

We stayed two nights and enjoyed the hot tub every day. It rained for us but we didn't mind. Still felt like a short relaxing holiday. We had amazing baked goods for breakfast. Ian and Mary went our of their way to make us goodies on our last day as the power was off due to the stormy weather that night. Ian brought us candles in the morning and we haven't even noticed we had no power as we were just relaxing and enjoying the suite.

We will recommend this place and will go back in the summer time or winter too :) My son (9 years old) loved Sophie, the campfire(THANKS Ian ) and marshmallows Ian and Mary provided for us to enjoy .

Suite is very spacious, clean, modern, beautiful and well thought decor.

I will definitely go for a B&B instead of hotel room wherever I would have the option from now on.

Thanks!!!

Travelling group: Family
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing