“Perfect Getaway”
other travellers have booked this property
relax in your private  hot tub
beach puppy comfort and luxury
Check Availability
beautiful ammenities
beautiful summer views
pets are ALWAYS welcome
spring on the Coast
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Delta, British Columbia, Canada
“Perfect Getaway”
Reviewed 6 October 2012 for a stay in October 2012
person found this review helpful

My husband and I stayed for 2 nights at Marian's on the Coast with our 2 border collies. Mary and Ian were truly welcoming and the place was just perfect. It was so nice to find a B&B where the canine guests were treated as well as the human guests. The baking that was delivered in the mornings was wonderful and watching the stars from the hot tub at night was an experience 2nd to none. You can be as lazy or active as you want. Lots of great hiking trails near by and lots of beaches to explore. We are looking forward to our next stay at Marian's!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Travelling group: Couples
Management Response
13 Oct 2012
Thanks so much Ann for your kind words. I think it is very safe to say that the entertainment value offered by your two talented pooches made it just as enjoyable for Ian and I.
Sherry B
Louisville, Colorado
“Perfect Place”
Reviewed 19 September 2012 for a stay in September 2012
person found this review helpful

Lovely place to stay. Spectacular views (even from bed), extremely comfortable and cozy too. Mary and Ian are gracious hosts. Sophia steals the show though (their cocker spaniel). Wish I could have taken her home with me. The baked goods delivered daily were scrumptious. I look forward to returning. Highly recommended.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Travelling group: Friends
Quintet19...
Vancouver, Canada
“Don't forget to look up at night...”
Reviewed 6 September 2012 for a stay in August 2012

Brought my elderly parents for a one night stay at Marian's having been fortunate to have secured the unit just two days before we were due to arrive! I was initially a little apprehensive over the unpaved road leading up to the place and how my conservative parents who had up till now only stayed in hotels would react to staying at a pseudo bed and breakfast but we were all quickly won over by the warm welcome from Sophie, the resident cocker spaniel and the view. Rest assured that the photos on the website are a true reflection of what will greet you upon your arrival. The hot tub was an added bonus. The self-contained unit was perfect for the three of us as we were able to request to have the second bedroom opened up so that no one would be stuck on the sofa bed. Although it had been clearly advertised as such, Ian hand-delivered a lovely breadbasket filled with home-made baked goods. We will definitely be ordering one of Mary's custom cakes for our next stay. And as I mentioned already, don't forget to look up at the night sky while you're there. Even my stargazing tour in NZ paled in comparison to the blanket of stars that was free for all to enjoy at Marian's. The Milky Way and two shooting stars were my takeaways from this short but brilliant stay on the Sunshine Coast. The only thing lacking was my precious pup. We will definitely be back next year!

Travelling group: Family
dgtpresto...
Port Moody
“The most fabulous short break we've had.”
Reviewed 9 September 2011 for a stay in August 2011

A weekend stay on the sunshine coast is always a great thing to do. Having found a superb location hosted by warm, friendly and caring hosts. We will return as often as we can. The accommodation was exceptional. The owners have paid tremendous attention to detail and maintain a high level of cleanliness and decor.
We chose this place because it is pet friendly. Our two dogs were in heaven. The beach access was great and the private patio even better.
Mary's morning baked goodies for us and our fur babies were delightful.
Can't say enough to our friends. Don't hesitate, just book it.
Don and Ruth

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The stunning location and privacy
Liked least: having to go home
Travelling group: With Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Alicialoo
Vancouver, Canada
“A wonderful romantic get-away!”
Reviewed 25 June 2011 for a stay in May 2011
people found this review helpful

My husband and I stayed at Marian's on the Coast to celebrate our one year anniversary and Mary and Ian made it so special! The location is superb! It is tucked away and very private, with access to a rocky beach! We stayed for two nights, and each morning we woke to an amazingly delicious breakfast that Mary had made for us!

They were so sweet about it being our anniversary, and Mary helped prepare a lovely romantic picnic for me and my husband to take to the beach! They also recommended great places to go eat and sights to see! Even though the weather was pretty horrible the weekend we were there, there would be nothing I'd change! It is a super dog friendly place in and we'll definitely be back!

Value Cleanliness
Travelling group: Couples
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;