Studiotel Bromont
US$ 165
US$ 160
US$ 98
US$ 94
Auberge-Spa Le Madrigal(Bromont)(Great Value!)
US$ 91
US$ 89
US$ 169
US$ 156
Hotel Bromont(Bromont)
US$ 109
US$ 100
Le Gite A Margot(Bromont)(Great Value!)
US$ 100
US$ 97
Auberge Nuits St-Georges(Bromont)(Great Value!)
US$ 137
US$ 129
Beatnik Hotel(Bromont)
US$ 99
Beatnik Hotel(Bromont)
US$ 102
US$ 116
US$ 112
All reviewsgranby zoofridge freezerwould definitely stay here againmotelkitchenetteunitbedsweekendplaygroundlinenstownship
Reviewed 9 January 2012

I was in the area for business and found this jewell . Great place to stay, full kitchen and spacious bedroom with all the comodities.
Great view of the mountain (lighted at night) quiet and peacefull .Reccomended to all business people for short & long stay.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank George K
TravelGuyOttawa, Owner at Studiotel Bromont, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2012

Dear guest:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. We work hard to attract business travelers who are looking for an alternative to conventional hotels for lodging. We believe that our studios are well equipped and comfortable providing a great environment when away from home on business. After all, our slogan is “Studiotel Bromont: your home away from home”. Thank you for calling us a “jewel” in Bromont!

We look forward to have you stay with us again during your next visit to Bromont!

Reviewed 7 January 2012

The room and price was perfect. We skied a full night and day and stayed for two nights for a family of 4 for under $500, with a full kitchen and plenty of space. Room was exceptionally clean and comfortable. We wil be back before the end of the ski season

• Stayed: January 2012
1  Thank karl_chantal

Dear Guest:
The title of your review is what we want ALL our guests to experience: a perfect stay! Thank you so much for the feedback, we appreciate it and are very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us.

The ski conditions have improved considerably since you December visit. We are looking forward to have back staying with us soon.

Regards,

Reviewed 30 December 2011

My best friend and I wanted a nice but inexpensive hotel/motel for a couple of days this week for one of our ski trips. After googling a few locations in the area, I came across the Studiotel website. I couldn't believe how close they were located to the mountain! I've stayed in quite a few hotels and I can say from experience that the pictures you see on hotel websites NEVER match what your actual room looks like. This is NOT the case for the Studiotel! What you see on the website is what you get! The room is so clean, and the bed was the most comfortable bed I've ever slept in at a motel! Super clean, bouncy mattress and fluffy duvet! Small flat screen tv and dvd player were provided, as well as an alarm clock that was iPod compatible. We had a little kitchenette equipped with fridge, stove and microwave. We had plates, cups, utensils and enough pots/pans to be able to prepare a decent meal. We had the last room at the end which gave us an amazing view of Bromont mountain at night when it was all lit up! The staff were amazing and were very friendly. I felt like I was staying in my family's guestroom!

The free wifi was also great!

All in all amazing experience...can't wait to go back!

Room Tip: Try to get room #12 so you can get the amazing view of the mountain!
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank diana_foglia
TravelGuyOttawa, Owner at Studiotel Bromont, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2012

Dear guest,
Thank you, thank you, thank you! We could not have asked for anything more than a glowing and honest review like this! You’ve just made the first little bit of the New Year great! We have been working very hard for the last eight years at transforming this old typical North American motel into the new lodging business that it has become this year: going from Motel Bromont to Studiotel Bromont. You are absolutely right: there is not a single corner that as not being touched inside and outside...we have come a long way!

Your amazing review/description of our product clearly underlines all the efforts that we have put in to make sure that ALL of our guests would be experiencing the amazing comfort of our beds, the commodities of the studios and the feeling of being “home away from home” not to mention getting a great value for the dollar spent. You can count on us for continuing in that direction and always improving our product for the years to come.

We are very happy that you appreciated your stay with us and we look forward to have you visit us again!

P.S. Next time you visit us, you may wish to compare studio #5 with your favorite studio #12. You may not quite get the exact mountain view and privacy of #12 but you trade for more space, a bath and a separated kitchen with dining area!

Reviewed 29 September 2011

I chose to stay here based on the great reviews and I was even more impressed than I thought I would be. The place is immaculate, everything is newly renovated and there is such obvious attention to every little detail (lovely duvet, bedding, kitchen, etc). After staying at 4 and 5 star hotels for twice the price before coming here, I was shocked. I wish I had planned on staying here longer. Would highly reccomend to anyone regardless of the type of traveller (family, business, solo, etc.). Will definetely be back.
The only thing it didn't have was a phone in the room. Although it had everything else.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
4  Thank TSaleswoman
Reviewed 17 September 2011

Studiotel truly was a home away from home. The linens were crisp, the decor fresh and the rooms clean. I travel a lot with work and stay at many high end hotels and this is the only time I have gone barefoot ! The owners were so nice and welcoming, we just can't wait to go back !

• Stayed: September 2011
2  Thank aprilc696
TravelGuyOttawa, Owner at Studiotel Bromont, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2011

Dear April

WOW! Thank you for taking the time to review our establishment and for clearly underlining what we have been working so hard to provide our guests with: clean, comfortable and affordable lodging. It is very nice to hear that we have succeeded, and we absolutely promise to keep it up!

We are also DELIGHTED to hear that you went barefoot in one of our studios. That is a true compliment and in our opinion, the best measure of cleanliness!

We hope to see you again!

Geneviève & Michel

P.S. We hope that you got your stonewall...