Lowest prices for your stay
$169
Tripadvisor$161
travelup.com
Hurb$182
1,068 results
All reviews canard golf course mountain view ski hill inside pool spa services nice place coffee machine tubs terrace shuttle amerispa conference loft fireplace winter
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 July 2022 via mobile

Beautiful hotel with perks! Hidden zen area with ponds is a beautiful touch! The terrasse with the hot tubs overlooking the ski hill would be a sight to see in the winter or with the Fall colors. Highly recommended! We will definitely be returning to this hidden gem of a paradise!

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 27 June 2022

Conference area smells of chlorine (pool in the middle of it), mold in bethrom., no shampoo--and when asked for some was given two bottles of conidtioner (eye roll!). Staff seemed put out by simple requests (ie 'where is the bathroom on this floor'?). Lots of 'lock your cars' signs in the parking lot. Felt like it was a nice place 10 years ago, needs some renovating/a good scrub. Food offerings were not appetising.

Room tip: Ask to not be above terasse--noisy
Date of stay: June 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Leaudemiel
Rose-Marie Caron, Propriétaire at Hotel Chateau-Bromont, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2022

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are sorry to hear that your stay did not meet your expectations.

We have taken note of the various points mentioned and rest assured that follow-ups will be done with the proper departments to prevent situations like the ones you have experienced from occurring in the future.

We hope to have the chance to welcome you again and provide you the experience you deserve.

Reviewed 23 June 2022 via mobile

We visited from the USA and did a pre 60th birthday celebration for my cousin Marianne !! GIrls Trip!!
Bromont accommodations were lovely … rooms nice & clean … the property was so beautiful … waterfalls , fire pits to sit around and relax and enjoy … pools. Jacuzzi and awesome roof top!! We had dinner at the Four Ducks ! Very lovely … food was really good and they put together a cake for my cousins birthday celebration !
Then we all had the SPA service !!! It was absolutely delightful !!! A must !!Book it ahead of time as well !!My cousin Marianne corresponded with Julien at the Spa and he took care of it all !! He was awesome !! Very friendly , humble and has a great smile !!! We had a fabulous time !!

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Leaders Réception, Services aux clients/réception at Hotel Chateau-Bromont, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2022

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay!

We look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 7 May 2022

I was in room 318 for 3 nights. The room was ok albeit outdated and a bit creepy - with a view of the 80s indoor pool and strange little "resting area" around it. what was very worrisome was the insane noise from the neighboring... ice machine or generator? The rooms of the wall were literally trembling when this noise/ engine came on.
I woke up at 4:10am every night due to this extremely bizarre noise and trembling. Whatever is on the other side of that wall is very very scary. It felt like a spaceship was landing on the roof of the building or some sort of massive generator was being launched on the other side of my wall.
Scary 10/10
would recommend 0/10
If you would love an experience that would resemble the film Arrival and are here to get tortured by strange noises and trembling - do stay, but have them pay You.

Date of stay: May 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank MinaC17
Rose-Marie Caron, Propriétaire at Hotel Chateau-Bromont, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2022

Reviewed 30 March 2022

I came to Chateau bromont for 4 days for a ski vacation with my family. We stayed in a 2 floor 2 bed room with fireplace. I must say, despite many other reviews, we had a fantastic time. The room and hotel were spotless. I'm a very picky person, I get bothered by many things. The rooms were well updated and there wasn't a crumb on the floor, even in the corners. I was surprised to see that wood for the fireplace was included, and they came each day to light it for us. We were impressed by the Nespresso in the room, with virtually unlimited coffee. The pool was nice, and love the separate family hot tubs. Amenities were great. Shuttle was always ready to take us to the mountain. The staff were incredible. Everybody was very friendly and helpful. Anytime I asked for something, they offered it with a smile and offered more every time. I did not try the restaurants as we are vegan and didn't find the options plentiful, but I'm used to that and have my own food. I definitely recommend this hotel and location to any family and friends. Thanks for a wonderful stay, I will be returning.

Room tip: Ask for a microwave in your room early, they get snatched up.
Date of stay: March 2022
Lani Martel, Propriétaire at Hotel Chateau-Bromont, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2022

We look forward to welcoming you again.