Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$184
Hotels.com$184
Travelocity$184
Priceline$183
Trip.com$201
Tripadvisor$178
1,063 results
All reviews canard golf course mountain view ski hill inside pool spa services nice place coffee machine tubs terrace shuttle amerispa conference loft fireplace winter
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 August 2021 via mobile

It was our first time in this hotel, we had a corner suite with a balcony. The room was clean and spacious with a very confortable bed. The view was directly on the Bromont ski slopes and it was very beautiful even in the summer time. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Would highly recommend it to friends and family. Perfect ending to a day at the local wineries.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Catherine Comeau, Services aux clients/réception at Hotel Chateau-Bromont, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2021

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay.

We look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 1 August 2021

bad trip worse hotel ever they charged us insurance 200$ last minute same day they called and told us that we will be charged extra so same day could not find another hotel already we were in our way to granby dont try to go to this hotel I dont recommend it at all

Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are sorry to hear that your stay did not meet your expectations.

We have taken note of the points mentioned and rest assured that follow-ups will be made.

We hope to have the chance to welcome you again and provide you the experience you deserve.

Reviewed 28 July 2021 via mobile

I stayed at the hotel for 2 nights in July. The hotel was nice, very clean, service was good.
We had dinner at the outdoor terrasse restaurant and breakfast at the Quatre Canard restaurant, the food was good at both locations and prices were affordable.
Here is what I found strange at the hotel:

- They never cleaned our room in between the 2 nights, I don’t know if this is new Covid policy, or they just forgot us. I don’t mind about the bed or being made, but I would have liked to have fresh towels and coffee pods for the coffee machine.

-the pool is by reservation only. Again not sure if this is Covid policy, but we were only able to get 11 am reservation, but had to leave at 12 because they close from 12 to 1 pm (and from 5 to 6pm). Then we’re allowed back at 1 PM but had to leave at 2 as others had booked (they never showed up, but we had to leave anyway)
All we wanted to do was chill by the pool with a book, but were told we couldn’t stay.

Also, this has nothing to do with the hotel, but more of a city problem, but there is not much to do there. You can go hiking, or golf, but the hotel is far from restaurants and stores. I guess I’m more used to ski resorts like Mont Tremblant or St-Sauveur where you can actually walk around, and go for dinner or ice cream. I found Bromont to be boring, we had to take the car to go everywhere.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 42lizam
Nicolas Gutierrez, Hôtelier at Hotel Chateau-Bromont, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2021

Hello M. LizaM,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay. However, let me apologize for the strict gouvernement rules you had to follow.

We look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 25 July 2021

I like to write positive reviews, but I struggle to find anything positive about my recent stay at this hotel. Which is a shame, because the one night I spent there cost me over $400 with taxes and fees.

The room I was assigned to was in the "Amerispa" building. I paid a premium to get that type of room, on the promise that it was somewhat better and equipped with a "large European shower".

Well, staying in that building was nothing remotely close to a premium experience:

- It's a long walk from the main lobby. You have to ride two separate elevators to get to your room.

- The "Amerispa" building lobby is small and drab and after hours, it's basically a closed store. Not inviting for one bit.

- There is a local parking lot for the "Amerispa" building, but after hours, all the doors I could locate were locked, without a room card reader to unlock them or any indication as to where to find a local entrance to the building. So, back to the main lobby again.

- The so-called "large European shower" was nothing more than a normal-sized walk-in shower with a rainfall type of jet and no other options, which was inconvenient more than anything else.

- The room had laminate floor instead of carpet, which did not feel cozy.

- The deadbolt was broken and completely unusable.

- The room was small and had very few lighting options, all of them being too harsh.

- Speaking of harsh lighting, the room's tiny balcony was lit all night with a bright light that could not be turned off. Curtains did a poor job blocking out that light so the whole night felt like it was basically daytime. I slept poorly due to the lack of obsurity in the room.

- The mattress was hard and bedsheets seemed too small to be properly tucked in. In the morning, the bed was a mess with the bare mattress exposed everywhere.

- There was nothing complimentary in the room, not even a free bottle of water. Remember, this was a $400 / night stay.

- There was no hotel directory in the room, no information whatsoever on hotel services, check-out time, numbers to call to book a restaurant, etc.

- The TV is awkwardly positioned relative to the bed.

Other annoyances about this hotel:

- To access both pools, you have to book a time slot. For some reason, this can only be done at the outdoor pool, which is very hard to find due to the hotel's generally poor signage.

- When I first got to the indoor pool after booking a time slot at the outdoor pool, I realized no towels were provided and there were no attendants in sight. Had to take the long walk and two elevator rides to my room again to grab a room towel.

- There were only 3 full-size towels in my double-occupancy room, and this was supposed to include pool towels. How does that make any sense?

- The indoor pool area feels cramped, dated and pretty dull, in spite of being in the hotel's atrium. Only a few straight chairs were provided (not enough), so it was not tempting to spend any time there at all.

- Aside of the nice front desk lady who checked me in, I spoke to two employees and they were unpleasant to deal with.

Not an upscale or relaxing hotel experience by any stretch of the imagination. Waste of time and money.

1  Thank Maxime P

Dear M Maxime P,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review following your recent stay with us.

Please accept my sincerest apology for your less than satisfactory experience with us. We acknowledge the fact that the COVID virus was a negative factor for us, but it is certainly not an excuse. I have taken note of the various points you mentioned. Please be assured that appropriate actions will be undertaken to prevent such incidents from happening again.

We hope to have the privilege of welcoming you again.

Best regards,

Reviewed 31 August 2020 via mobile

I have been living at the Chateau Bromont for over two weeks. The rooms are simple but lovely and clean. The restaurant and pub are solid if somewhat limited in their choices. All in all, this is a wonderful place to stay. Special shout out to Lani at the front desk. That they were able to find such an outright superstar in such a small town is nothing beyond miraculous. She is outstanding, always making me feel at home far away from home. This is simply a superior human being who works so hard ensure that you have a great visit.

Date of stay: August 2020