Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 January 2020

Arrived on a Monday before New Year's Eve for a 2 nights stay to celebrate my father-in-laws birthday, do a little skiing and ring in the New Year. We had previously stayed the Chateau which is beautiful, but this year were looking for a budget-friendly getaway. The Auberge is the little sister to the Chateau. It is clean and has very friendly staff which is a bonus, but no swimming or hot tub in the winter. We didn't understand that from the website as the 2 are linked so we were a bit disappointed to find that even though they're related the only services we could use there were the restaurants and possibly the spa if there was room. That would be my only complaint. We would stay there again as it is clean and friendly and quiet which are all pluses after a day of skiing when you want to rest.

Date of stay: December 2019
Mike_ChateauBromont, Responsable réception at Hotel Auberge Bromont, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2020

Hello foxymama2,

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Auberge Bromont, we are glad to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to receive you and your family for your next stay in Bromont!

Michael

Reviewed 3 September 2019

Great view of the skill hill and golf. Close to all amenities. Its not the Chateau but the price reflects that. Pool and hot tubs were enjoyed by the kids. A great place for a team to use as home base. Plenty of parking. Friendly accommodating staff. As a group we were required to book the whole long weekend (Friday-Monday).
Decent clean rooms. Great for groups!

Room tip: Top floor renovated (less noise) or when with a group bottom floor openning out to lawn.
Date of stay: September 2019
1  Thank stephf777
EtienneBeaulieu, Responsable réception at Hotel Auberge Bromont, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2019

Hello stephf777,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Auberge, we do work hard to ensure a positive experience for our clients et our team is always happy to see that their efforts are appreciated.

Thank you and we look forward to receiving you for your next event in Bromont!

Michael

Reviewed 29 August 2019

Bad experience, called ahead to make sure they had a room. Quoted me the price I had seen online. When we arrived the price had increased by over $20. Explained I had been quoted a lower price less than half an hour previous. Told me she could give me a good deal. Should have left. Floors are went, sinks kept leaking. The online advertisement had stated free breakfast, there was no breakfast. Whole room was damp. Parking was in a back lot which was gravel then up a big flight of stairs to carry suitcases. View was the back lot, looking into a tree that was on the lawn. Staff was never around, but they actually were sitting around outside smoking and eating. Found out the following morning that the balcony doors had been unlocked. We locked the side door we used but the other sliding door was not locked and the screen door was on that side was covered in spider webs so no one seems to use that door. Hard to say how long that door has not been locked and it adjoins to the room next door. This is not a good way to keep their customers safe. Free wifi but it didn't work, could not connect for more than a few minutes. When I asked about the free breakfast that was part of their promotion, I was told they only have breakfast for events. Told I could fill out a complaint form, when I went back to get one the other lady at the desk stated she did now know what I wanted and did not have any idea where to find one.

Date of stay: August 2019
EtienneBeaulieu, Responsable réception at Hotel Auberge Bromont, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2019

Dear fraserz_3,

Thank you for sharing your observations following your recent visit. We are sorry that certain aspects did not meet your expectations.

We would be please if you could contact us direcly to futher discuss your experience.

Regards,

Daniel Duquette
dduquette@chateaubromont.com

Reviewed 28 August 2019

This is a very good Hotel, Friendly staff, very clean, the beds were very comfortable, They have rooms over looking the golf course and mountain. The reason I gave them 4 stars is because they have a restaurant but is not open also no Bar, but offer wine in the room. There are many good restaurants close by.

Room tip: There is a new updated part of the Hotel, and try to get rooms over looking the golf course and mountain,
Date of stay: August 2019
1  Thank Robert B
EtienneBeaulieu, Responsable réception at Hotel Auberge Bromont, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2019

Hi Mr Robert,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. Thank you for all your good feedback, we always strive to offer an exceptional experience to all our visitors. Your feedback will help us improve our services and products.

Kind regards,

Delphine

Reviewed 26 July 2019 via mobile

Stayed here for 1 night. Requested a renovated room during my booking via phone with the hotel booking person. Was assured that it was done. Asked the person to add a note stating that we would arrive to the hotel around 8pm which he said it was done. Also called the morning of the reservation to ensure we had the correct room which I was assured it was. Arrived at the hotel, had a room in the old part non renovated. I was informed that since it was 8pm all the rooms were full and they could not give us another room. The room we stayed in was old, carpets were stained, ripped and smelly. The entire room smelled moldy. The bathroom smelled like old urine. The bed was uneven and lumpy and so were the pillows. Same goes for the "duvet" cover.
I've stayed at this hotel in the past 3 times in the renovated rooms and my experience was good. This time it was terrible.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
EtienneBeaulieu, Responsable réception at Hotel Auberge Bromont, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2019

Hi Mistborned,

We are truly sorry to hear about your experience at the Auberge Bromont, as you know, this is not the standard we have established for our hotel and the appropriate people have been advised about your feedback. We take comments like yours very seriously, any criticism is a chance for us to better ourselves.

Thank you and we hope you will keep us in mind next time you are in the area.

Étienne