“Nasty Pizza”

Greco Pizza Donair
Ranked #28 of 37 Restaurants in Campbellton
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 5 April 2018

We had to try this place as all other pizza places in town were closed. The sauce that they use is sweet like they made a mistake and put to much sugar in it. I feel that i wasted my money as I didn't enjoy the product i was given. It tasted nothing like tomato sauce.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

On bargain Tuesdays they do not serve veggie pizza by the slice, to me this is discrimination towards vegetarians, and when we wrote Greco Pizza they did nothing much about it, and at times the staff do not dress appropriate, and once a male staff had scabs all over his hands and face and wore no gloves.

Reviewed 25 February 2017

Greco Pizza in Campbellton is not friendly to vegetarians. On Tuesdays with pizza by the slice, they do not care to friendly serve vegetarian pizza by the slice. We do not go to Greco in Campbellton anymore, not a friendly place to go for vegetarians.

Reviewed 10 August 2015

I live locally and I have ordered here on average of 2 - 3 times per week mainly because of the choice limitations in my small town in regards to pizza places. I also worked here in the past. I can honestly say, that out of all the orders I placed my order I got what I wanted MAYBE 25% of the time. At $45 a shot for an all dressed party pizza (it's listed as $22 online but once they add extra for EACH topping, stuffed crust, delivery, etc you're paying out the butt for it), that's an expensive mistake to cost your customers and do nothing to make it right or compensate them. I was refused service a half hour before closing because staff didn't want to stay to make my calzones. I was sent a half off coupon for Monday online ordering via email which the Campbellton NB branch refused to honor. My donair sauce which I pay $1 each container for never gets here with my order. And ever since the 30 minutes or free deal was removed, this store's staff takes full advantage of that and I often only get my pizza an hour and even longer after I order it online. I won't even get into cleanliness in the kitchen. Like I said, I worked here in the past trust me - it's not pretty. STAY AWAY from this place if you're an out of town tourist if you want to avoid frustration and angst on your vacation. And if you live locally, chances are you already know this lol.

Reviewed 18 July 2015

We tried to find a decent restaurant in the area but they were all out of business so we went for the Donair. They were generously sized, made fresh and quickly.