“great burgers”

Cuisines: Fast food
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 21 October 2015

the service was excellant and got my food nice hot and juicy. Poeple there are nice and friendly. I will go again soon

Reviewed 10 August 2015

We were in the mall and kids were hungry so we stopped in to grab a bite of food. The mozza burger was great! I admit the service was slow but what can you expect from a restaurant being the only eatery in a shopping mall!? It was well maintained despite being so busy when I arrived. Garbage was changed and the tables were clean and cozy. Kids loved their food as well.

Reviewed 21 July 2015

Good prep for an A&W. Friendly staff. A bit slower than a big city fast food joint, but the folks are friendlier than at big city fast food joints...

Reviewed 20 July 2015 via mobile

service sucks they didn't even want to serve me slow slow slow and others got food a head of me and they literally threw the food at me I WILL NEVER BE BACK

1  Thank lee_n_99
Reviewed 23 May 2015

Excellent Customer Service @ A& W! The quality of either the Mama Burger, Buddy Burgers, Uncle Burgers, or Papa Burgers served along with a nice side order of home made A& W potatoe wedge fries and a nice classic 60's drive-in diner style Root Bear exclusively from A& W made every eatery one to remember! I will surely be going back year after year!