All reviews the pub across the street no elevator discount coupon the main hotel overnight stop awesome food no reservation would definitely stay here again liquor store large room nice surprise stayed here for two nights comfortable bed small town coffee maker southern bc
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

I had such good night and the food was delicious! The beds were amazing and the shower pressure was out of this world! The whole room was very spacious and enjoyable. I would recommend to anyone of my family or friends. Also the pricing was great!

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Jimmy's P, Front Office Manager at Creston Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write us this awesome review! We're very happy you enjoyed your stay and we hope to have you as our guest in the near future!

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Large room, king bed , clean and comfortable ,very friendly staff, helpful and accommodating. Really enjoyed the stay will come again and tell my friends has s good pub/ restaurant with excellent meals and very good servers

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Jimmy's P, Front Office Manager at Creston Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write us such a nice review! We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 18 October 2017

We travelled to Creston for the KGB comedy concert in July, and and we stayed at the Creston Hotel SUITES! SO CLEAN! It exceeded what I thought it would be as the price was great! We stayed for three nights and at one point i lost my phone and all the staff at the hotel was so helpful trying to locate it for me! I loved it so much, I payed for a friend to stay in a room at the hotel the next night we were there! Great food at Jimmy's pub (the salmon dish was great, as were the wings and steak sandwich) Had internet service and no issues. Great place great price

Date of stay: July 2017
Jimmy's P, Public Relations Manager at Creston Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2017

Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and were pleased with one of our spacious suites! We are happy to hear that the staff were so kind to you and that they were helpful in finding your phone for you. We are glad to hear that Jimmy's Pub & Grill was a hit for you. We hope to see you as our guest again in the near future!

Reviewed 14 October 2017

Impressive Hotel. Very clean rooms, Extremely friendly staff! Great location - right downtown and close to everything. Adjoining pub/restaurant is nice. Must have is the Blue Cheese Steak Salad. It's loaded with Blue Cheese and is a good portion - great value.

Room tip: All rooms are great.
Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

Thank you so much for your kind review! Our staff work hard on keeping the rooms clean as well as giving the best customer service we can. We are happy that you also enjoyed Jimmy's Pub & Grill! It has recently won Gold for best restaurant in the Kootenays! We hope to have you as our guest again in the near future!

Reviewed 18 September 2017

Excellent value, lovely rooms and all in all an excellent stay and the pub next door does very nice food too. One minor gripe - it took quite a while to get served at reception both at check in and check out. But overall - excellent.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Jimmy's P, Guest Relations Manager at Creston Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2017

I'm sorry to hear that we weren't able to provide you prompt service. I hope that next time you stay with us we will be able to serve your needs efficiently. Please come again!