All reviewsgull lakebeautiful viewroom was cleannice docklocation is idealmini kitchenclose to townstay there againlarge balconypool areamismatcheddocksfishingsceneryaccommodationssuiteappliances
Reviewed 22 May 2017

My friend and I spent two nights at this family-run place during the long weekend. It was reasonable price considering the space and its closeness to the lake shore. I would definitely go back whenever I have the desire to spend some peaceful time in the heart of nature. I woke up to the sight and the scent of pine trees and the birds chirping non-stop! We had nice time. We felt safe and comfortable. There were several small families with kids and also young people (all well behaved:) Warning: Stick to the checkout time (11 am) not to make the family upset.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 April 2017

We booked a room with a queen size bed at this motel through hotels.ca (had the confirmation number) and even called ahead to the motel to confirm. On friday afternoon when we had arrived the lady at the desk said they had our reservation but there were no queen sized bed rooms left and only had a room with double bed left. She immediately blamed expedia and hotels.ca and was trying her best to convince us that it was an upgrade from what we originally booked. The other owner (an older man) was rude to my mother who was staying at the motel with us, but also woke us up at 7:30am by banging on our door. In all the motel is very nice, great kitchenette, beds are very hard, great view and grounds but the service is absolutely horrible. Do not recommend.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Nate D
Reviewed 10 April 2017

Room clean and comfortable. The dishes and everything for the kitchen was a surprise, you can cook an entire meal and enjoy your evening on the patio with the sun going down over the lake. I can't wait to go there when the ice melts

Room Tip: Rooms at the end single level part of building very quiet
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 September 2016

Basic motel with spacious rooms that are nice and clean. Right on the shore of Gull Lake and very close to the downtown of Gravenhurst. Rooms are nice and clean and our bathroom seemed to have been recently updated. No wi-fi or room safe, but nice little kitchenette and a large balcony overlooking the lake. In fact all the rooms have either a balcony or a terrace facing the lake which is nice. We would definitely stay again if we needed to. Good value for the money.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 September 2016 via mobile

This is the cutest inn.
Beautiful view of Gull Lake.
Rooms are clean and modern.
Kitchen has everything you need ( just bring food) I love this place!
Nice pool area.
The owners take pride in their motel for sure.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business