“The view to love”
Review of Pinedale Inn

Pinedale Inn
Ranked #6 of 8 Hotels in Gravenhurst
Reviewed 10 April 2017

Room clean and comfortable. The dishes and everything for the kitchen was a surprise, you can cook an entire meal and enjoy your evening on the patio with the sun going down over the lake. I can't wait to go there when the ice melts

Room Tip: Rooms at the end single level part of building very quiet
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 26 September 2016

Basic motel with spacious rooms that are nice and clean. Right on the shore of Gull Lake and very close to the downtown of Gravenhurst. Rooms are nice and clean and our bathroom seemed to have been recently updated. No wi-fi or room safe, but nice little kitchenette and a large balcony overlooking the lake. In fact all the rooms have either a balcony or a terrace facing the lake which is nice. We would definitely stay again if we needed to. Good value for the money.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 September 2016 via mobile

This is the cutest inn.
Beautiful view of Gull Lake.
Rooms are clean and modern.
Kitchen has everything you need ( just bring food) I love this place!
Nice pool area.
The owners take pride in their motel for sure.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

Having seen rooms advertised online at $80 a night, I called the motel and asked if they had any rooms available at $80. The man responded yes and asked if I wanted to book. There was quite a language barrier so I asked again if it was $80 and he confirmed that was the case.

When I arrived at 9.30 pm I went through the registration and noted him writing $109 on my card. I checked that he was aware that I was the person he spoke to earlier and that we had agreed $80. At this point he became unpleasant and dismissive - he completely denied the agreement but indicated that it was him I had spoke to.

I walked out as he was not prepared to discuss and was being quite rude, although I did ask him to assure me that he wouldn't be charging my credit card first, as I felt that I was being conned.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Peter G
Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

Wonderful little place! We traveled with 2 13 year old boys who found plenty to do on site. The lake was perfect for swimming, the yard large enough for guests to have their own space near the lake. Volleyball ,basketball, a pool, hiking near by and canoe rentals for activities. One of the boys caught a Bass from the little dock. The kitchenette and BBQ's offer a great alternative to restaurant eating. A perfect budget friendly option. It is an older place but it appears they are updating where they can and is clean and well maintained. Staff are friendly and helpful. And the best part is the lake view from your bed and balcony!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Gravenhurst
2.4 km away
14.3 km away
Sleep Inn
Sleep Inn
#4 of 10 in Bracebridge

Been to Pinedale Inn? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK