All reviewsgull lakebeautiful viewroom was cleannice docklocation is idealmini kitchenclose to townstay there againlarge balconypool areamismatcheddocksfishingsceneryaccommodationssuiteappliances
Reviewed 23 April 2016

We discovered Pinedale Inn 4 years ago when we were looking for an affordable Muskoka fMily vacation. The staff are incredible & the location is ideal. The rooms are very basic but have everything we need, including WiFi & a kitchenette. All units overlook the lake & the sprawling back grounds. The swimming pool is surrounded by big trees & a large fenced in deck. There are BBQs & a basketball net in the front of the units & Gravenhurst is just a 5 min. drive for everything you need.
This will be our 4th year going & we can't wait to go!

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank Alex T
Reviewed 17 April 2016

I have stayed at the Pinedale Inn Motel a few times. It's great for groups. They have a variety of types of rooms to choose from. It is not fancy, but it is very clean & the location is perfect. We attend events at the Frosty Pint Pub and it is a short taxi ride from there. They also have BBQ's available. It is located on Gull Lake, which is what you see out your back window. It truly is a hidden gem.

Room Tip: they are all good
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Pickles66Canada
Reviewed 23 February 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for one night in Feb 2016. The room was clean (a tad outdated but that really doesn't bother us). Had a kitchenette with microwave, fridge, freezer, oven as well as dishes, cutlery, cups, frying pans etc. The best part was the porch with the amazing view! We will definitely be staying here again. Great room with a great price tag!

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 December 2015

I booked a room on Expedia with my credit card details days prior to arriving. I received a booking confirmation number. After driving over two hours the front desk clerk told me they had double booked and had no room for myself and my two children. The worse part of the experience is that she had no accountability and blamed Expedia. She said it was not her fault and there was nothing she could do to accommodate us. She actually got frustrated with me and gave me attitude. She had terrible customer service skills. Recommendation: stay at the Oakwood Motel, staff was friendly and rooms were very clean!

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank AngelaHopley
Reviewed 12 November 2015

Just spent a few nights at the Pinedale--we have been loyal customers over the past several years. Beautiful quiet location, spacious room, clean, and friendly staff. The kitchen was well equipped and we were thrilled to have a proper coffee maker. Earlier patrons who complained the china was mismatched were being ridiculous--the motel has a cottage-y feel and the odd missing utensil or mismatched item makes the whole experience feel more rustic and holiday-like. Definitely not a chain hotel experience and all the better because of it! We highly recommend it!

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple