All reviews small deck lunenburg harbour short drive downtown core two double beds rooms are clean wonderful view place to stay living room would definitely stay here again full kitchen glass of wine in town stove fridge balconies dryer
Reviewed 4 October 2018

The room was clean and spacious with sliding doors onto deck with a wonderful view of the harbour and town. Air conditioning would have been nice. The owners were very accommodating and provided helpful information about the attractions and restaurants in town. Would stay again.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 October 2018

I can't gush about the place, but it was clean and everything worked. At the shoulder season price I thought it was a good deal. You need a car as it's on the opposite shore from the town. It has a nice view and I have nothing negative to say about it.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

Firstly I would like to say a big thank you Sarah, the manager, for all your help to us and from what I observed to all other guest too.
First impression was the quiet and peacefulness of the location and the wonderful view across the bay. Initially I had thought ‘oh dear, not walking distance’ but soon realised that it was a perfect place to stay, as the town of Lunenburg was just a short drive. We had a perfect patio area to sit with a glass of wine and enjoy the peace but not be far away from good restaurants and the central area.
The apartment was self catering but a good supermarket and off licence was a very short drive if you wanted to enjoy some wine or what ever it was you needed.
The Motel was clean,well maintained and as far as we were concerned absolutely great.
We had booked for one night but ended up staying two as it was so relaxing.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 September 2018

The view from our deck was amazing, unfortunately it didn’t look like a vacuum had seen the bathroom floor in months. With all the hair and dust it makes me wonder when the last time the floor was even washed. No A/C. If it would have been cleaner my rating would have been much better.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 August 2018

The Topmast hotel has an excellent view of the town. The outside deck is a great place to relax and the rooms are clean. It is very outdated and there is no AC. This was a deal breaker for my family. Sara was quick to assist us and even let me borrow her hair dryer! She went out of her way to make us happy.

Date of stay: August 2018