“Fresh creative sushi with beautiful ambiance”
Review of Sushi Tengu

Sushi Tengu
Ranked #16 of 196 Restaurants in Maple Ridge
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Fresh sushi at a beautiful restaurant in maple ridge Bc.

The restaurant has a lovely ambiance- it’s new, spacious, clean and lovely music.

I’ve been going here since we accidentally found it. Food is consistently excellent. I once tied sushi with mango. It was so tasty.

Servers are so kind and helpful. Always a smile and quick and efficient.

Lunch specials for $9.99 are excellent or for a few dollars more get spoiled by ordering the combination meal and enjoy California rolls, miso or udon, sunomono or edamame and choice of chicken or beef teriyaki and it to forget the delicious tempura. Lots of left over for dinner!

Reviewed 19 August 2017

Some of the best sushi we have eaten in awhile. The quality of the foid, quantity and reasonable prices puts this restaurant on a must place to dine at.

Reviewed 17 April 2017

We have been going to Sushi Tengu since it opened. The food, presentation and taste is fantastic. Staff are polite, service is great. We have been there as 2 or in groups up to 10. We and our friends who have dined there have never had a dish we didn't like. Take out orders are fast as well.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

This little resturant delivers beatifully presented tasty fresh food.
The decor is pleasant and the staff friendly.

Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

I've been going to sushi tengu for a few years now and I've really never been disappointed. In a town where I frequently see sushi places close down only to reopen under a new name, multiple times, sushi tengu has managed to cement itself as a top Sushi contender in town. My favorite roll is hands down the 'crazy girl roll' which is so good I've actually managed to convert my non sushi eating friends with it. The restaurant has a nice classy feel to it, and the staff are always really friendly and attentive. All in all if you want to stay in town and still eat great sushi, you can't go wrong with sushi tengu.