“All cleaned up”

Add it.
King's Kitchen
Ranked #114 of 199 Restaurants in Maple Ridge
Reviewed 27 October 2017

It's good Canadian Chinese food.The place has had a reno and the food is still good.It's the best bang for your buck in town

1  Thank dugMapleRidgeBC

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

I came here with a friend. Haven't been since the new reno. The place is completely rebuilt and everything is clean and fresh. By far the nicest Chinese restaurant in maple ridge. You don't feel gross after touching things. We both ordered off the luch special menu. 7 bucks for three items. I had chicken chow mien with almond chicken and sweet and sour pork. All the food was hot fresh and cooked perfectly. The service was fast and food was on the table in 7 minutes. I will be coming back very soon.

2  Thank iakibbe
Reviewed 5 September 2017

We used to go to this Restaurant regularly. My husband liked their Canadian food, and I really liked the chinese. It was always fresh and steamy hot and tasty. We went on Saturday night were totally disappointed. In the first place, they are using the same menu card as the previous owners, but they have no Canadian food available! What? Get a new menu card then, or put up a notice, or something. The waitress was obviously brand spanking new and could not remember basic orders - I want regular tea, he wanted coffee. Came back green tea for both! We had chinese - although he is not fond of it. I think mine was piled on the plate and then nuked! because the bottom of the plate was REALLY hot, but the veggies around the edge of the plate were COLD! how do you get half a piece of broccoli cold/hot unless it is through a microwave? The only good thing - they spent money on redoing the booths. Looks nice and is comfy, but we won't be going back. The food was terrible and the service worse. Need to find a new Chinese food location in Maple Ridge now that also serves Canadian food!

Reviewed 30 May 2017

Kings Kitchen closed last year after some problems but now they are back! New, very friendly owners , and lovely, relaxing decor, after major renovations, added to their delicious menu makes it a perfect place to dine , or have lunch.Please disregard all past bad reviews because , as of May 2017, it's a whole new scenario.They still have the very reasonable lunch menu too, so it's a great place to bring the whole family ! The owners go out of their way to make sure their patrons are happy, and our favorite waitress is back too!

5  Thank Marian C
Reviewed 12 December 2016

It's been six months since my last review. If anything it's worse than before. Sweet and Sour pork is still tough but now they've figured out a way to take the flavour out of it. Decided not to finish the take-out dinner I ordered. Instead I threw it into the garbage where it belongs. I think the place might have changed hands. I spotted a strange management-looking guy wearing a tie in the back. Someone I had never seen before. So my guess is new owners came in about six months ago; raised the prices 10% and figured out a way to lower the quality; probably by firing the cook.

Will try Enjoy Garden next time.