“Great sushi and great value”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Halu Sushi Restaurant
Ranked #67 of 193 Restaurants in Maple Ridge
Reviewed 26 February 2016 via mobile

When we want to eat out for sushi locally this is the place we go. The food is always good and the prices very reasonable. The boxes are a great value and you can add extra rolls etc for very minimal charge. My son loves sashimi and is always impressed with their selections.

Reviewed 13 February 2016

this is my usual sushi place and it is always good. never had bad food here! good prices too! love the cali rolls, unagi, miso soup, yum yum!

Reviewed 5 January 2016

Every time my son and I want to eat sushi we visit Halu Sushi. The staff is very courteous, the service is great and the food is awesome!

Reviewed 16 June 2014

I have eaten here a few times and have found the staff is always friendly, the food is always good and very fresh and it is reasonably priced. The atmosphere is nice. I highly recommend this restaurant

Reviewed 21 March 2014

This is my favourite sushi place in Maple Ridge. It is always good. I've never had a single problem at this restaurant in the 7 or 8 years I've been going there.