“Yum! Something for everyone. ”
Review of Smile Thai Cuisine

Smile Thai Cuisine
Ranked #6 of 199 Restaurants in Maple Ridge
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 15
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery
Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

I took a vegan friend to lunch here for her birthday.
She had the yellow curry with tofu & I went with the cashew chicken. We both enjoyed our meals immensely! The restaurant itself is quaint & our service was great. I loved that each meal came with a protein option & level of heat option. I'll be back because there are so many more dishes I want to try. Glad to see a good Thai restaurant in Maple Ridge.

1  Thank MarDi_eats

Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

I visit this place as often as I can . Small cozy and they treat you like family there. The best staff bar none!!!! The food makes your mouth water for more with every bite.
Prices are very fair and I like keeping my money in the community.
#32 mild chicken!!!!!! How do you go wrong!
Thank you guys for being who you are.
Highly recommend !

1  Thank danjenlego
Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

Great place with a cozy feel inside. Awesome pictures on the walls, very neat to look at. Medium is pretty spicy I was impressed! I however wouldn't recommend the appetizer prawn cakes, they really weren't great for the price and looked nothing like the picture. A friend at the table had the lettuce wraps and chicken satay appys and they were both great. I forget what entree I actually had, but it was excellent. Would go again if ever in the area.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

My friend and i recently ate at smile thai. We found the food was fabulous and the staff very friendly and open. We loved all the photos on the wall. Great place to eat

1  Thank Merle C
Reviewed 7 September 2017

First visit but we will be back. Menu is somewhat limited but the food was well prepared and presented. it is not a large place but appears to be popular for take-out. Prices were somewhat lower than others in the area.