“Great shade”

US$ 33.43*
and up
Maple Ridge Aerial Adventure Course
More attraction details
Owner description: In Maple Ridge BC, people ages five to adult enjoy outdoor adventure games in the tree-tops. The popular Monkido aerial obstacle courses include dozens of suspended obstacles and zip-lines. Guests move at their own pace across tightropes, plank bridges, swinging logs; cargo nets, tree ladders, and more surprises - six to 60 feet (2-18m) above ground! Demonstration is included; no experience is necessary - just the ability to "monkey-see, monkey-do"! ...Thrill seekers test their mettle with a What's To Fear Jump (WTF Jump), a 40-foot loose-line leap from high perch to forest floor.
Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

This is a beautiful course set and I Hadley wooded area with a clear out for picnic tables and a mustering station. Unfortunately my son who is almost 10 years old was not tall enough to do the main course, and not interested in doing the kids course. So we stood around with my daughter and our friends experienced the extreme course on top of the regular course. It was a very long wait much longer than we anticipated.... not the staffs fault as the children I was with were just very slow. In total I was there for 4 1/2 hours! Thankfully I had brought food in a cooler in my vehicle. I did purchase coffee from the guest services hut, I was fresh & good. After the staff member orientates you on how to clip and unclip your safety gear, you're set to traverse the course on your own. My friends son who is eight years old (tall kid) did very well, however at times the children seemed confused as to what direction to head next. A few occurrences of the equipment jamming or the kid not understanding how to use it properly or maybe it was fatigue. Staff on hand to talk you through it though. The one unfortunate occurrence I did see that thankfully didn't end in a tragedy was as the children were zip lining they were twisting in a little bit and put their hand on the cable in front of the zip line to straighten themselves out. Which could've equalled disaster in the fact that they could've cut their finger off with the roller. I watch two kids in a row do this. In my opinion this could be avoided by perhaps colour coding the wires as to which ones you put your hands on and which ones you don't!

All reviews
in 7 reviews
"wtf"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

We had friends visiting from England and we took them to try the course. Good weather and great fun. The ginger guide we had was very attentive to us and we really appreciated her advice.

Reviewed 18 August 2017

Beautiful setting and great activity for older kids. The teens and adults have a great course. My 7 and 10 year old were bored on their course. The cost covers 2 runs of the course (for the younger kids, but they were done in 1 hour). So my young kids were bored waiting around for the adults and teens to finish their course. We went on a weekday so the park was not busy.

Kids enjoyed the WTF plunge (40 foot drop) - Cost $10 just for the drop.

The reason for the 3 stars is the cost. I felt it was great value for adults and kids over 12, but boring for younger kids.

Great customer service. Alex was very patient in training my son on what to do with the harness.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

Great for people in our group with a range of 10-67.

10yo was on the kiddie version which was quite easy. Did first run very quickly, then did a 'challenge' run that was awesome and giggled the whole time (e.g. no hands or close your eyes or do it backwards, etc)

Older kids (incl the 67yo big kid) had loads of fun on the 'classic course'. Couldn't even finish it in 1.5h! Lots to do but plan for the time.

Nicky was fantastic!