“High flying fun!!!”

US$ 33.25*
and up
Maple Ridge Aerial Adventure Course
More attraction details
Owner description: In Maple Ridge BC, people ages five to adult enjoy outdoor adventure games in the tree-tops. The popular Monkido aerial obstacle courses include dozens of suspended obstacles and zip-lines. Guests move at their own pace across tightropes, plank bridges, swinging logs; cargo nets, tree ladders, and more surprises - six to 60 feet (2-18m) above ground! Demonstration is included; no experience is necessary - just the ability to "monkey-see, monkey-do"! ...Thrill seekers test their mettle with a What's To Fear Jump (WTF Jump), a 40-foot loose-line leap from high perch to forest floor.
Reviewed 12 August 2017

I had such a blast the first time I came to this park. The course is built from mild to wild, and we sure made it wild.

The training was thorough and made us all very comfortable and the guides helped us through any challenges we had on the course. We had so much fun we came back and did it again the next day.

A must do if you're in the Maple Ridge area.

See you next time WildPlay!

All reviews
"free parking"
"picnic tables"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 8 August 2017

I am fearful of heights but we took two nine year old's on this adventure at WildPlay and had a blast! I quickly forgot about my fear as had to keep up with my 9 year old son who led the way. It is challenging and one should be in relatively fit condition. Our 9 year old daughter got hung up on one zip line and the staff was very very patient as were those who were following us. They managed to help her down off the zip line after she froze and decided she had had enough. It was so well managed that neither her mom or I could have done a better job. We all decided to visit it again next summer and made it 2/3's of the way through. Next time we'll beat it for sure!

Reviewed 4 August 2017

We had such a fun afternoon. The line up checking in was a bit slow and we didn't pre-book on-line so we had to take the next available time which meant waiting for over an hour. We are so glad we did, it was definitely worth it. The equipment is fairly easy to learn and we felt very safe the whole time. The staff was great at showing us how everything worked and watching the group along the course in case anyone had troubles. The course flowed pretty well. There were a few times that people got backed up on a game and we had to stop and wait for a bit. It took us about 2 hours to get through the adventure course on a busy day. It was a very hot day, but being in the trees made it completely comfortable. Would definitely go back.

Reviewed 3 August 2017

We went with the grandkids, who both came for there first experience & had a great time. They were younger (5 & 7 yrs.) so they went and had fun on the smaller adventure course. Staff member was very helpful with giving instructions & assistance to the younger kids. Recommend coming early when they open to avoid any waits.

See more reviews
Reviewed 3 August 2017

My two daughters went here as they saw it when we were passing by from our campsite. Wildplay has a very interesting check in process, you first need to sign a waiver than proceed to buy a pass for whatever course you desire. My younger daughter did the classic course while my older daughter did the extreme.There is an orientation as the clips and hooks are quite complicated, my younger daughter who is 10, found it very hard. The course is quite fun for those who aren't expecting much, my older daughter found that even the extreme course was not challenging enough. The Whats to Fear jump is also quite a disappointment it is just an auto-belay from 40ft above, there was no free fall. That aside, my daughters came back for a second time. Bottom line, I would recommend this to friend.