My family of 3 stayed in Ermitage for four days and three nights. We have our own skis. The spacious bathroom became a nice room to put all our boots and equipments with no worry about wetting the floor. The king size bed gave us great sleep. The living area is small but functional for us. Since the price of the hotel on the hill is higher normally, I think this one is affordable for its location. We took Cabriolet to the top. If we book any hotel in the middle of hill, then we have to walk up to the left.Thank you for the agent suggestion. Besides, the skate rank is next door. The maple taffle on snow is nearby. We don't like shopping. So the stores are not something we are looking for.
I don't favour its breakfast. Food is so normal. But it includes in the price and it is buffet. We had enough energy for four days skiing. We even took a lunch break and little nap for my son at hotel to relax our muscles. The big benefit is the location that allow us to take Cabriolet up and down.I think it's great without carry things around, especially with my little one (5 year old).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in Tremblant between two lakes and surrounded by lush scenery, Ermitage du Lac is an idyllic spot for a couple retreat. Get closer in the upscale atmosphere of chic, contemporary urban design, with lots of room to stretch out and relax. Enjoy your romantic getaway in this clean, serene boutique hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ermitage du Lac reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ermitage Du Lac Tremblant Hotel Mont Tremblant
- Ermitage Du Lac Tremblant Mont
- Ermitage Du Lac Mont Tremblant, Quebec