“Great Vacation Home”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Bathroom with double sink and washer dryer
Kitchen and front door
Christmas 2013
Spring
Outside front spring
Winter 2012
Winter evening
Deck and pool and BBQ
view across the street
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

jobyer
Port Burwell, Canada
“Disappointed”
Reviewed 22 February 2016 for a stay in February 2016

The place was occupied when we arrived. We found a place an hour away, with NO help from the owner/manager. He replied to a few texts but did nothing to assist us and did not seem at all concerned about the posotion that he left us in! He was on vacation - how would he react had HIS place not be available to him when he got there???
I am not only upset with him, but Trip Advisor told my husband that this property would be removed from the site - obviously it is still here.
Lack of responsibilty, lack of concern, lack of professionalism.......
What a disappointing experience!!

Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
31 Mar 2016
As stated in our reply to your other review from your partner Dieter1951
We are extremely sorry for this issue. We were out of the country at the time in Cuba with extremely limited access to phone coverage. As it turns out we did have a double booking due to using a second booking agency other than TripAdvisor/Flipkey. We have since cancelled our listing with the other company and now only accept bookings through TripAdvisor/Flipkey. We understand how upset this has made you and that your weekend was ruined. When you contacted me, I did provide the phone number for an individual in Tremblant who rents homes. You and I had discussed on the phone, when I provided the number for the individual who could rent to you, that I would be providing you with a complete refund, which I did ensure you received. I understand that the individual I connected you with for a rental did not rent to you as you told him that I was going to pay the rental for you. However, we regret you had such an unfortunate experience. As a gesture to make up for your inconvenience that weekend, we would like to offer you a FREE 4 night stay at a time that works best for you.
Dieter195...
Region of Waterloo, Canada
“Big disapointment”
Reviewed 19 February 2016 for a stay in February 2016

When we arrived after an 8 h drive the apartment was already occupied. We called the owner and he did not pick up his phone. We texted to his phone for help and all we got was a sorry please call Marcel he might be able to help you. Marcel did deny knowing Jason and was no help at all. We ended up finding a Hotel an hour away for 140 $ per night. No more help was provided. It was a bad weekend and my wife and the rest of our group where really disappointed. This weekend cost us 200 $ more than we have planned for accommodation. On top of this we spend 2 hours in the car every day to go to Mont Tremblant and back to ski. I will never ever rent this place again. I understand that mistakes happen but leave us stranded with no help at all is just rude.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
31 Mar 2016
Dieter,
Vannyrobe...
Montreal, Canada
“Great Vacation Home”
Reviewed 22 September 2015 for a stay in July 2015

The service for the vacation home was excellent, they replied to us very quickly and always answered our questions.

The home was clean, very spacious, and provided everything we needed. (Dishes, pots and pans, paper towels, sugar, etc.) So that was nice.

Location is excellent. It's about a 15 minute drive to the Tremblant Village where you can do all kinds of activities. It's also really close to St-Jovite street, where you'll find many restaurants and shops.

The only thing I would have to mention, is that there is no A/C for those hot summer days. We were there in mid July with a few heat wave days, and it was extremely humid. I held an ice pack on me while watching movies because it was just too hot.

But other than that my boyfriend/family and I had a great time spending time together in this house. If we decide to return to Mont Tremblant we would definitely book this house again. Thank you so much.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 18-24
anushya19...
Toronto, Canada
“Clean and comfortable. Excellent spot.”
Reviewed 8 September 2015 for a stay in August 2015

Yes I would certainly recommend this place. Though only one bathroom, it is large and absolutely clean. The kitchen was large and had all the amenities that are required. Also a very convenient spot. My family consisting of my husband and two sons with their wives and our little dog had a great time.

23 Sep 2015
Thanks for your kind review. We are happy you had a great stay. We would be happy to have you and your group come back again. We would be pleased to offer you a 10% discount on your next stay with us.
Morteza N
Toronto, Canada
“that was pleasant times over there”
Reviewed 3 September 2015 for a stay in August 2015

thank the owner who was one time polite and everything was just perfect . it was the second time we were there and definitely the second time was even better than the first time meaning that the owner concerns about the guests needs .Every thing and all rooms were clean,
I really appreciate

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the pool
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
9 Sep 2015
WE are so glad that you returned and enjoyed your stay even more than the last time. Please let us know the next time you plan to stay.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing