All reviews pancake machine paper plates hot tub underground parking decent breakfast executive suite full kitchen yogurt lifeguard on duty central location free breakfast free lift free lot breakfast room main lifts location is great pedestrian village
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Front desk staff very helpful upon check in, excellent service staff during stay. Pretty good place to relax out of town. Nice and cozy room with town village view. Out and about very near by; restaurants, shopping, casino, nite club and live entertainment in the village. Out door swimming pool, hot tub, sauna and gym room very good. Overall visit Hotel and the town was fantastic!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Paula V, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mont-Tremblant, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2018

Dear RUCOOL,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at Holiday Inn Express TREMBLANT.

We will address your good feedback to our teams, and all our staff is very happy to learn that you enjoyed your stay.

Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us.
We hope that you will give us the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed 20 August 2018

As usually this time of year, we went to Mont-Tremblant for a few day in the company of some friends of ours.
I made a reservation for me and my husband on my account on the Mont-Tremblant site, for a room with Queen and sofa bed. As my Mastercard was already recorded into the account I paid the advance required and printed the reservation for further use. But my friend was with me and decided to make her reservation too. So we went again in my Mont-Tremblant account, and she reserved a junior suite paying her advance with a Visa card we added to my account. And printed the reservation.
Well dears!!! Never, never, never do this! Because we had a lot of troubles making sure the personnel at the hotel understand what has what and who pays what! My friend's credit card was credited with ALL the amounts! I received a junior suite and when I said I reserved a room I was told the hotel is full and we may have to move only next day. We had to cancel all activities next day because we had to give the keys at 11 but cannot enter the new room before 4pm! And guess what! I receive an other junior suite, this time it was at least a decent one, the first one had the sleeping accommodations upstairs but the main bathroom downstairs, next the salon! And of course, my final bill was at a junior suite rate, not the superior room I originally reserved. My friend and I are still in the process of making the totals, because I still have to give her a cheque with the advances she got on her credit card.
Hopefully the hotel is still a good one, but I do not know what happened with the personnel. Are they overworked or only incompetent?

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Paula V, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mont-Tremblant, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2018

Dear Dortat,

We deeply thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your stay at Holiday Inn Tremblant.

It is with great concern that we received your comment about the bad quality of your stay experienced here at the Holiday Inn Express Tremblant.
Please accept our sincere apologies.

I take pride in keeping our customers satisfied and in this case, unfortunately we have failed to do so. I will be speaking to the employees concerned and put together a plan to ensure solutions when we have this type of booking.

Once again, thank you for bringing this up to me and we do hope you will be returning to our hotel upon future travels to Tremblant.

Reviewed 20 August 2018

Great location close to everything on the mountainside. We were upgraded to a suite, which we appreciated. Rooms were a little dark and dated, but clean and comfortable. We were concerned we might have issues with noise being at the front of the hotel on the 1st floor, but it was quiet.
When we checked in, Annie on reception, was very friendly and helpful.
Underground parking was reasonable.
Breakfast was a little chaotic, not really enough room for everyone, but it was free, so can't complain. It's also a continental breakfast, so not heaps of choices, but still something for everyone.
The public hallways are dark and poorly lit. A coat of lighter paint would make all the difference and really make it a lot more inviting.
Overall definitely value for money.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Scopes1,

We thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Holiday Inn Express TREMBLANT.

Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. The team is always happy to know that our guest enjoyed his stay there. We are all working only to be able to give you the best !

We hope that you will give us the opportunity to serve you again in the future

Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

This hotel is very conveniently located in the village at the base of the mountain. Drive up and go in and register and then park in the underground garage. You can use the garage prior to actually gaining access to your room - just check-in early and they will give you an access key. Elevator access from the garages to the room floor are convenient. Rooms are tastefully decorated and beds are comfortable. Kitchenette was useful. They host an excellent breakfast buffet to help get your day off to a great start. Great value for this hotel.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Paula V, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mont-Tremblant, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2018

Dear Gtrickett,

We deeply thank you for your great comment about our hotel ! We are so happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us.

All our dedicated team works hard to give you a great Customer service, from the check in until your departure.

It will be a pleasure to welcome you again at Holiday Inn Express Tremblant,

Best regards,

Camille

Reviewed 15 August 2018

I've stayed in perfectly decent Holiday Inns before - and you know what you should be getting for your money... but this hotel was pretty lame on the whole. We had an 'Executive Suite' which had a front-facing balcony but no view to speak of. The room itself was OK, if a bit dated - perfectly OK though. The Kitchen stove was a bit dated - but we weren't expecting to use it to be honest.

The main issues I had were the lack of information within the hotel on what there is to do in the resort. We were passing through - arrived late one night and staying just one night - having some information (any!) in the room might have been nice.

There was no parking available when we arrived (presumably they must expect a lot of public transport or private helicopters?) and we were informed of a place to park reasonably that ended up twice the amount we were told ($38 rather than $15). Felt that was a bit ridiculous for the reasons alluded to.

By far the worst was the awful breakfast which effectively ended well before the advertised end. There were no scrambled eggs replaced for a full 30 minutes before the end of breakfast. The juice machine was broken and no carton juice provided. There was no jam or Nutella for the kids/adults. Frankly, the entire family wished we hadn't tried and just made our own arrangements.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Paula V, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mont-Tremblant, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2018

Dear Nabeel,

We deeply thank you for taking the time to make us a review about your stay.

It is with great concern that we received your comment about the quality of customer service, and breakfast service experienced here at the Holiday Inn Express Tremblant. Please accept our sincere apologies for the problems you went through in regards to the parking, breakfast service and Customer service when you checked-in. I can certainly understand after a long trip, how just having the comfort of a room to relax, all informations to enjoy your stay, and a great breakfast, must have been needed.

I take pride in keeping our customers satisfied and in this case, unfortunately we have failed to do so. I will be speaking to the employees concerned and put together a plan to ensure parking solutions when the resort is at 100%, and to improve our breakfast service and our Customer service .

Sincerely