All reviews front desk bi level suite full kitchen free breakfast ski locks make your own waffles underground parking waffle maker pedestrian village breakfast room one bedroom suite cabriolet lift yogurt third floor small kitchen adults and kids ski vacation
Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

We arrived a little early for check in but were immediately given our garage parking pass and told as soon as our room was ready they would let me know and they did.

This was our first time in Canada and our 1 year anniversary and we were given a complimentary upgrade from a studio to a suite. It was great! The room, hotel, grounds were all very clean. Every staff member we encountered were super friendly and always smiling. Diana at the front desk is the best and she made me feel at ease away from home.

I travel a lot for work and always stay with Marriott and recommend this location for couples and family.

Thank you for making our stay so nice!
The Reeds

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jennifer L
Reviewed 18 January 2018

Enjoyed our stay at The Residence Inn. It was an awesome location in regards to the slopes. Very Close to the village. Hotel was comfortable, but rooms quite small. All in all, I would stay here when I return one day (not saying if).

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Nick D, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Mont Tremblant Manoir Labelle, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2018

Dear Anya

Thank you for choosing the Residence Inn for your stay in Mont-Tremblant. We were very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you would consider returning to the hotel if ever you plan a futur visit. We look forward to welcoming you back

Regards

Reviewed 10 January 2018

The location is good and the facilities are suitable.

However, I was very disappointed when I checked-in and the hotel placed me in a different room than what I booked because they said the hotel was overbooked. I spoke with management who offered to switch me into a new room at 5pm the day before checkout, which I declined because it would have been more inconvenient.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Nick D, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Mont Tremblant Manoir Labelle, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2018

Dear Guest

Thank you for choosing the Residence Inn by Marriott for your stay in Mont-Tremblant and for sharing your feedback regarding your stay. We were sorry to hear that you encountered some difficulty regarding the room type you received upon arrival. Our records do show that you received a STUDIO room with 2 Queen beds as opposed to only 1 Queen bed. Please accept our deepest apology for this issue.

We do hope that despite this, we will have the pleasure and privilege of welcoming you back the hotel on a future visit to Mont-Tremblant

Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

Family of 3 staying in a 2 Queen Bed Studio for a week.
The hotel was fantastic. We were on a breakfast only basis and the room had small kitchen facilities where you had a microwave, toaster, coffee maker and a sink-it also came with all the cutlery you would need and Chinaware.
Lovely bathroom, came with plenty of towels and good quality shampoo and conditioner. Also included a hair dryer which was high power.
The room was well cleaned and maintained by the housekeeping team. Whilst we were therm we were celebrating a birthday which was noticed by the team who brought a plate with mini cupcakes and a birthday wishes card.
The daily breakfast had enough choices for even the fussiest of eaters and was all hot and fresh.
There was ski storage directly out front of the hotel or in the underground car park. You could wear your ski boots into the room which was brilliant as it meant you can put them on in the morning in warmth and comfort (especially when it’s -25C outside).
The reception and housekeeping staff were all polite, friendly and helpful.
If returning to Tremblant (which I hope to do as the resort in general is amazing) I would 100% return to this hotel and recommend it to family and friends.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Guest

We would like to begin by thanking you for choosing the Residence Inn by Marriott for your stay in beautiful Mont-Tremblant.
It was a pleasure to hear that the hotel and the services provided met your needs and that you were able to truly enjoy your experience in Mont-Tremblant. Thank you for your positive feedback and hope we have the pleasure of being your host if ever you plan a futur visit to the resort

Reviewed 6 January 2018

We stayed 3 nights at the Residence in for a ski vacation in Jan 2018. The front desk staff was amazingly helpful in accommodating us as we had two separate, slightly different, reservations, which they were able to accommodate even though the hotel was almost fully booked.

The room is great, the fireplace is a nice touch, the hot tub is nice, even at -25C and the staff make you feel incredibly welcome.

We'll be back next year!

Room tip: Ground floor rooms can walk to the hot-tub
Date of stay: January 2018