Good customer service! Ready to help, my room was at the first floor, very quite and big enough!
Ofcourse it was super clean and super comfortable.
Great location, very convenient after a night out at the village you get there in 2 mins walking.
The breakfast fantastic and service number one!
The only thing is at the time you wake up 6:30-7 am is close, so if you want some coffee you have to go walk to find it at the village!
Great experience overall!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fairmont Tremblant resort in Quebec's Laurentian Mountains is nestled in the heart of a European-style village at the foot of the legendary Mont Tremblant. Featuring a dazzling array of lakes and trails, gourmet restaurants, charming bistros, exclusive boutiques, nightclubs and the Casino de Mont-Tremblant, Fairmont Tremblant is an unforgettable retreat in the heart of Quebec. This breathtaking year round Mont Tremblant resort destination offers an abundance of activities, including alpine skiing, five championship golf courses, mountain biking, river rafting, snowmobiling, ice climbing and much more! Fairmont Tremblant hotel puts you in the middle of all the fun... From the lively street life of the pedestrian village to a Laurentian playground that's as big as all outdoors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Prestigia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fairmont Tremblant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Tremblant Hotel Mont Tremblant
- Fairmont Mont Tremblant
- Chateau Mont Tremblant
- Fairmont Hotel Mont Tremblant
- Mont Tremblant Fairmont
- Fairmont Hotel Tremblant
- Fairmont Tremblant Mont Tremblant, Quebec