All reviews gypsy restaurant front desk king suite heavenly bed jean marc hot tub ski lockers third floor mini kitchen outdoor pool per day nice room locker room gas fireplace small gym large bathroom coffee maker
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

Nicely appointed rooms with kitchenette. Outdoor pool is a hidden oasis to get away from the hustle and bustle of the popular resort area. Walk out the doors of the hotel and Tremblant and what it has to offer is at your feet.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

Needed a place to stay in Mont Tremblant for one night before heading to Le Circuit Mon Tremblant and am glad that I chose the Westin.

Very nice hotel, ideal location, and great staff.

Met by the valet who welcomed me, checked in by Annie who was really fantastic and very friendly.

Had a drink and a bite to eat in the lobby bar / restaurant and the girl that served me there was excellent. She recommended the Cod and it was delicious.

Room was very nice and the bed was as comfy as Westins typically are.

Would definitely recommend and I’m sure I’ll stay here next time I head to Mont Tremblant.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

From the moment we checked in we knew this would be a great stay!
When we got our room, we we were a little disappointed because we were on the second floor and didn't have much of a view! So I called front desk and they changed our room on the fifth floor right away!! We were absolutely happy! The whole staff at the restaurant were amazing during our stay! The only problem with my husband and me was the lifeguard at the pool! Her name was Louise! At the beginning we saw that she was very thorough in doing her job however she was getting worse and worse...... meaning that when we went for lunch ( of course we left our stuff on our chairs to not lose our spot) when we came back, she told us we weren't allowed to leave more then 20 minutes because people needed chairs!
First of all, it's not written anywhere for that crazy regulation, and how can you have lunch in 20 minutes?..... which is impossible! We paid good money and we don't think that she had a right to tell us this!! And we asked around with other people who were staying there if she said the same thing to them and they said she did tell them the same thing!
I have to say, she is an overzealous lifeguard gestapo!!!! Other than that no complaints whatsoever and we commend everyone at your beautiful hotel!
Elizabeth Fauvelle

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

We stayed in a king suite with a view and the suite did not disappoint! There were three small balconies with the suite, but really only one of them had the amazing view (but all were nice). The suite was very clean and larger than I'd expected. The design was unique and it made us feel like we were living lavishly. Altho' I'd hoped for some view of the village when booking ... the mountain view was breathtaking and I appreciated the quiet away from the hub-bub of the street. Our unit was over an exhaust fan for the hotel, but interestingly, it wasn't until the end of our second day that I realized it was an exhaust fan and wasn't the sound of a rushing river ... so it didn't bother us in the least.

The front desk staff were very helpful upon arriving. We arrived by motorcycles so sometimes people are judgemental about that/bikers, but instead we discovered many staff were enthusiasts. Parking was safe and reasonably priced given it is a resort/tourist area (obviously we didn't use valet).

Why not 5 stars? We ordered breakfast room service for our second day at the hotel using the placard that you fill out and hang on your door. The placard says to have it hung out by 9pm ... so we did ... but at 7am it was still there so we weren't sure if we would have room service or not. My husband went to the front desk and they explained someone comes about 7am to collect all the cards ... so it would be wise for the hotel to update the cards with this info. Our card was eventually collected, but our breakfast was late, and then all the condiments (butter, jam, cream) were forgotten. We called and were assured they would be sent right up, but it was over a half-hour before they came ... by then the toast and coffees were cold. The rest of the food was decent ... presentation was interesting (the flower was lovely but the banana looks a little ???). So I'd say overall room service was a disappointment for the price. We didn't sweat it too much tho ... a small blip, really, and the hotel was sold out so I'm sure demands were high.

On the Sunday we opted for the buffet. We got in right before the end of the buffet time and they were so accommodating (especially the host) and made sure we were taken care of before they closed up the serving areas. It really helped make up for the mediocre room service. If we went again, we would skip the room service and solely do the buffet.

We didn't end up using the pool or hot tub but they weren't busy and looked lovely.

The attached spa is separately owned from the Westin, so you have to book services with them directly. They were fully booked but did get us in at their sister-spa at a different hotel on the mountain.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed for 6 nights in a suite with a kitchenette which allowed us to prepare our own meals when we wanted to. Bed was was very comfortable. The balcony was a bonus as you could sit outside in the evening and listen to live music in the village. Bathroom was fairly large although the counter was rather small. The living room was spacious with a fireplace which is handy if you stay in the fall and/or winter. The front desk staff and the valet were very helpful and courteous. Really liked the heated pool and hot tub. The food at the hotel restaurant was very good; however, the service was slow. The only drawback was the poor housekeeping...carpets were not vacuumed, toiletries not properly stocked and had to regularly call the front desk to replenish the necessary supplies including dishwasher detergent, shower gel and toilet paper.

The location was ideal as it allowed for easy access to the hiking and biking trails as well as the activity centre and shopping. Lots of options for eating nearby.

I would recommend the Westin and hope they up their housekeeping game.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple