This resort was beautiful. It was located about a half hour drive from Tremblant ski resort and was hidden away in a secluded and beautiful countryside. The cottages here are amazing. Theyre pretty much brand new, the beds are so comfy, they come with pool tables, beautiful kitchen, hot tub and a washroom per floor! Well worth the price, will return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- More than just an escape to nature, Blueberry Lake provides guests with accommodation in luxury log chalets, first-class service and all modern amenities, high-speed Internet and 42" plasma screen TVs. In addition to the onsite fine-dining restaurant, gourmet chefs can be scheduled to prepare fine cuisine for guests in the comfort of their own chalet. 25 minutes north of Mont Tremblant, tucked away in one of nature's most beautiful landscapes, Blueberry Lake awaits you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Blueberry Lake Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blueberry Lake Hotel Mont Tremblant
- Blueberry Lake Resort Mont Tremblant, Quebec