The room was clean I would give 9/10 however the carpets were stinky but oh well they sprayed some grandma perfume. ;) , Breakfast area wasn't vacuumed after last night dinner , we could see bread pieces, dried rice on they lovely carpet.
When it comes to the comfort and the look of the room overall wasn't bad nice jacuzzi bath tab operated by timer switch :) the jet speed control wasn't working. The room quite small for the price that you have to pay per night , very nice fireplace feature , Very, VERY , uncomfortable dated matters ( but if you like camping you will find it alright).
Location: beautiful view on the lake however just by the busy street, I was waken up by a local driver of Honda Civic at 2:34 night (Take your ear plugs with you.)
Terrible parking spots evening time taken by the clientele of the restaurant, manager told me to park on the street and ``no problem you can park on the street until midnight``but I would suggest to be careful and don't move your vehicle after couple of drinks.
Helloooo! I just paid for a hotel and I have to worry about the parking spot!?
Very friendly staff.
Bad breakfast I would love to see at least some scrambled eggs, cereals and warm milk gets boring after couple of days.
Overall I wouldn't get back there again.
Value for the money poor. I would suggest to the manager to lower the price per night that way he could keep the place full, like $70-$80 per night would be fair deal.
They studios are for sale , ask yourself why?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer 3 types of rooms, Classique with Double or Queen bed, single theraputic bath, shower, lake view. Superior with Queen or 2 Double beds, double therapuric bath, corner shower, gas fireplace,table and chairs,lake view. Studio with Queen bed, Queen sofa bed, double theraputic bath, corner shower, tables and chairs, fully equiped kithennette, wood burning fireplace, lake view. All rooms include continental breakfast. Our in house Restaurant LE 2-30 welcomes you as well as well as guests from the surrounding areas. Come and ENjoy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your Auberge du Lac des Sables reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Du Lac Des Sables Hotel Sainte Agathe Des Monts
- Auberge Du Lac Des Sables Sainte Agathe Des Monts, Quebec