“A New Adventure”

Ranked #10 of 83 Restaurants in Saint Thomas
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I saw this restaurant when I arrived in St. Thomas and decided to give it a try. The food was good, the service was excellent! It was an interesting day because St. Thomas had been hit by snow. But if that added to staffing problems, it never impacted my service or my meal. I will probably visit again!

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

Stopped here with team from work. Enjoyed the flat iron steak cooked perfectly. Booth the meal and service were great. Will definitely stop in again.

Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

We've been there many time one of my favourite restaurants in town, good food large portions, its a gamily restaurant so it's busy. Vicky

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

Friendly staff, hot food, great selection and filling.
The price is right. You get a full tummy of great food. Staff are friendly and welcoming. Drinks are cold and refreshing.
When in St. Thomas you have to stop in and grab a bite to eat.

Reviewed 18 November 2017

Went to a large group event with over 100 ladies. We had the large side room and part of the back area. The food was great. The ladies negotiated this in advance and everything was included buffet style. We had soup, salad, 2 meats and veggies, and pies for dessert as well as coffee/tea/cold soft drinks included. I felt that the side room was very noisy so I was glad to be sitting in the main area at the back. The downfall to this was that we were in a small isolated group. The feedback from other people was that next year they probably won't use this place as they will have to pay a fee to use the room and they didn't like that idea. They have a few areas if you are interested in group events, but the key is not to overcrowd.