“A great, fun evening Paddleboarding”

Adventure Activities Sussex
Ranked #2 of 3 things to do in Bodiam
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: We love outdoor adventure activities, and we want to show you why. Adventure Activities has two stunning locations, Hastings and Bodiam. Ready for an Adventure? Kayaking, Stand up Paddle Boarding, Archery and Bushcraft! Our sites are steeped in History and boasts spectacular scenery, get ready to have some FUN!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children
Reviewed 21 June 2018

We did a beginner's paddleboarding session yesterday evening, it was great fun! The super really enthusiastic instructor gave us a few tips and off down the River Rother we went, every now and then there was a big splash as someone lost their balance, including myself but the water was shallow and warm & we all really enjoyed it. Great value for money too as we were just on two hours and surprisingly a good workout for your body, I'm aching a little today but in a nice way - we will return definitely!

2  Thank AndyXKent
"river"
"stream"
"activity"

Reviewed 31 May 2018

We had the pleasure of hiring two tandem kayaks over a bank holiday weekend. My husband and I each took one of our kids and it was the perfect way to spend an afternoon together as a family.
The staff we super friendly and helpful locals who knew what they were talking about.
We are looking forward to going back soon.

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

I went for kayaking taster session with my wife and nephew, we had Pete as our trainer, who is a very cheerful and efficient trainer, none of us know how to swim, Pete given us confidence to us kayaks without any fear of drowning , despite being taster we spent good time doing kayaking and also learning how to control kayaks, we all had great fun time.

Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

We went for my hen day for archery and paddle boarding. They were so helpful and couldn't do enough. Very friendly and really made all my friends feel at home. Great knowledgeable coaches. Beautiful surroundings and lovely part of the river. Would highly recommend.