“Kayaking ”

Adventure Activities Sussex
Ranked #2 of 3 things to do in Bodiam
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: We love outdoor adventure activities, and we want to show you why. Adventure Activities has two stunning locations, Hastings and Bodiam. Ready for an Adventure? Kayaking, Stand up Paddle Boarding, Archery and Bushcraft! Our sites are steeped in History and boasts spectacular scenery, get ready to have some FUN!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Lockers / storage
Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

Booked in a tandem kayaking for my partner and myself, neither of us have ever done this before and all I can say is I haven't laughed so much in ages, the instructor was good and helpful, brilliant fun, highly recommended, we will be booking again.

Date of experience: April 2018
"river"
"stream"
"company"

Reviewed 28 January 2018

We took a bunch of kids here for our daughter's 10th birthday. Archery and field games. The cold and wet notwithstanding, they had a great time. No nonsense food afterwards in the restaurant. Staff friendly and helpful, and wonderful with kids.

Date of experience: January 2018
1  Thank RichardTol
Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

Came down with a mate for an afternoon of bushcraft. The guys were really fun and knowledgeable. Genuinely feel like I learned something and had a great time. Thanks a lot!

Date of experience: November 2017
1  Thank hdawkins
Reviewed 27 November 2017

My mate and I did the 2 hour bushcraft course learning to build fires and had a great time. The main guide Ed was friendly and knowledgeable and all the staff were good fun, enthusiastic and passionate about what they did. Would highly recommend it to everyone.

Date of experience: November 2017
1  Thank Graeme W
See more reviews
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

I last minute booked in for an hour of archery while I was staying on Quarry farm, staff on hand when booking were very friendly - good atmosphere to walk into! I must say the pricing was very reasonable too.
My instructor was Pete, he was an impressive instructor, very knowledgeable and good at what he does. I liked the fact that it ended up being just me, it meant I got very good one to one teaching.
I very much enjoyed myself and felt quite proud of what i'd done that day. I would love to come again, maybe with a few friends for some healthy competition!

Date of experience: September 2017