Review Highlights
Fabulous Fun on the River!

We have visited the guys here to hire kayaks twice now: they are incredible. Down to earth, really... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Bex D
via mobile
Soo much fun!

I had my first try at paddle boarding yesterday and thoroughly enjoyed it. The instructor was... read more

Reviewed 24 August 2018
Laura S
London, United Kingdom
via mobile

All reviews paddle boarding great afternoon lots of fun bodiam castle bushcraft paddling instructor archery introduction river stream activity
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

I last minute booked in for an hour of archery while I was staying on Quarry farm, staff on hand when booking were very friendly - good atmosphere to walk into! I must say the pricing was very reasonable too.
My instructor was Pete, he was an impressive instructor, very knowledgeable and good at what he does. I liked the fact that it ended up being just me, it meant I got very good one to one teaching.
I very much enjoyed myself and felt quite proud of what i'd done that day. I would love to come again, maybe with a few friends for some healthy competition!

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

We did the 2 hour paddle boarding introduction with our instructor Cliff. It was excellent! Lots of fun, Cliff was very good and explains things very well. I would definitely recommend this - you don't need to be super fit, it's easier than I thought but thoroughly enjoyable.

Reviewed 29 August 2017

We visited here during the bank holiday weekend to try archery and the tandem kayaking. The instructor for the archery was very kind and patient with all the children participating (age range 7 to 10) and had a variety of 'games' to help them improve their aim. Safety procedures were explained up front and a close eye was kept on these throughout without spoiling the fun.

Later in the day, after a delicious lunch at The Hub (on site cafe) we took out the tandem kayaks. None of us had ever kayaked before but it was surprisingly easy and lots of fun. Two tips - if you head upstream it gets very narrow and 'reedy' so turn down stream and enjoy wider river and the fun of going under bridges and secondly, even though this route takes you past Bodiam Castle don't expect to see if from the kayaks - you are too low down and the reeds are too high!
A great day out that has given us all a taste for more....

Reviewed 24 August 2017

I wanted to try some sort of new water activity with my two boys and a foreign exchange student. What better than paddle boarding next to Bodium Castle. We all agreed that it was a great afternoon in a beautiful location with a really good instructor and will be recommending it to others.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

We hired double kayaks with our 2 and 4 years olds and had the best time paddling in the river. The boys loved looking for different insects and birds in the reeds and dragging sticks in the water. It's very relaxing and easy to paddle down to the castle and back. Staff are very friendly and accommodating as we had to reschedule at the last minute. Highly recommended.

AdventureActivities, Guest Relations Manager at Adventure Activities Sussex, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2017

Thanks so much for taking the time to write your review Daniel! Great to hear you had a great time! Hope to see you again soon!