“dining at the bacara”

Cuisines: French, International
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 10 December 2017

what a view. the food is very good but the service is top top knotch.i do not remember having been serve as a king.you have to go through the casino and go to the third floor.quite expensive but worth every penny.left the resto at midnight and the casino was ful ful of young people.wonder where they get the money. jack the frac

Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

This is one of the best restaurants in the region. The food is nothing short of artistic and the service is as it should be - polite and proper. Treat yourself!

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

We celebrated a B-day and chose the tasting menu with selected wine. Service was impeccable and both good and wine pairing were just perfect. Not cheap at all but worth it.

Reviewed 26 October 2017

I second all that Mostafaghoury has written about Le Baccara! I was very pleasantly surprised by the service and the high quality of food. Outstanding!

Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

Last time I was at this restaurant was on my son’s 30th birthday a few years ago. This time I had an out-of-town visitor that I wanted to impress with the charm, class and unique ambiance of our region. I decided to invite him to Le Baccara. The food was excellent the service was exceptional and atmosphere was what I wanted. Joel who served us was polite and attentive. I was very impressed and so was my guest. The place is to be for special occasion. Great place to be.

1  Thank Mostafaghfoury