See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

I was there with my family for Canada day long weekend. The room was very clean with AC, ironing, hair dryer and all cooking utensils. Everything was perfect and my family were happy during the vacation.
Staff and receptionist are professional and very polite. Cool place to stay with family and enjoy vacation.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Ashkan-Farahi
Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

The hotel was excellent. The young lady at the desk was pleasant and very helpful.
The night desk clerk helped us find directions
The mini breakfast and coffee was wondeful
Would recomend the hotel ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 October 2017

REally basic motel - Very small rooms - But we were there to sleep - Had everything we wanted - fridge a/c t/v - Just a little dated! But what counts is - The price you can't beat! and the sleeping was great! Just a great place to get a good nights rest - Would definitely book again if I was going to Ottawa or Gatineau!

Room tip: Book ahead!
Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 October 2017

I just returned home from a three night stay at this motel. Everything was clean and quiet, which is exactly what I expect in a good motel. The staff was friendly and the price was affordable. I especially appreciated the breakfasts that were bagged and ready for me every morning. I would definitely recommend this motel for travelers in the Gatineau area and would return there again.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 October 2017

When I booked the hotel over the phone about a month earlier than our stay, I was surprised when the lady said a price that was well below a hundred dollars. I even said "It is only that much?" to which she responded positively. I was in for a rude awakening when I got there and the man at the reception desk (who didn't arrive until the second time we had to come around) charged us over $100 dollars like the couple who had just came through (without reserving ahead)---mind you, we did ask for two beds instead of one. When I noticed the discrepancy and went to see him about it, he just looked indifferent and showed me a little paper with the price he had charged us with. That's why I now say, "Always make sure to get a confirmation number/paper before arriving at any accommodation". As for the room, it was okay for a motel room.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple