Nice and clean rooms. Moderately sized. They have been recently renovated with taste. Museum is across the street. This hotel is bicycle-friendly, they can place your bikes in an inside storage room. Desk service, room and restaurant service are excellent. Going to the Casino is a 5 minute car ride.
Then the prices. We tried this hotel some 15 years ago and were wondering if anything has changed since. Fortunately we found a Tuango offer that made it a no-brainer for a reservation. Had this been the regular price, this hotel would kill any competition. But the regular prices, at twice what we paid, are on the "too high" side if its location isn't strategic to you.
As a sidenote we found that most of our favorite spots in the Ottawa-Gatineau area have increased their prices non-negligeably since a couple of years, so what used to be a good deal in the past may not be so by now, and vice-versa.
Would be go back? Yes, but before we will shop the area carefully.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Four Points by Sheraton & Conference Centre Gatineau-Ottawa is just across the river from downtown Ottawa, Parliament Hill, and the ByWard Market. Onsite, we have 8,000 sq ft of event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton & Conference Centre Gatineau-Ottawa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton & Conference Centre Gatineau-Ottawa
- Four Points By Sheraton And Conference Centre Gatineau-Ottawa
- Four Points By Sheraton & Conference Centre Gatineau-Ottawa Hotel Gatineau
- Four Points Gatineau Ottawa
- Gatineau Four Points
- Four Points By Sheraton & Conference Centre Gatineau-Ottawa Quebec