All reviews continental breakfast front desk waffles pool area comfortable beds family stay toast service was great rates pati states zoo cereal internet
Reviewed 13 June 2018

Stayed one night travelling to New Hampshire and had a wonderful room. Everything was had been remolded in the room . Beautiful bathroom and spacious room. Very nice at the front desk and enough there at breakfast to get us going. The hotel is in a great spot with a lot of restaurants all around and the zoo isn't far . We thought it was just off the highway, but it was 7-8 miles , worth the drive though.
Wonderful hotel.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Beachglassgirl1
Reviewed 24 November 2017

I was traveling to Beloeil QC for business and this was along my way. This isn't a bad place and I really try to find the good in everyplace I go. This is an older hotel that could use a complete renovation. Everything worked and it was clean but it's just tired and worn.

The hotel staff was bilingual which is a big plus. The breakfast was the standard Econolodge layout. On my next stay I will try another hotel in the area although I would stay here again if everything else was booked.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

The hallways and exterior are old and shabby but our room was recently remodeled and was lovely. The breakfast was much better than expected and we appreciated their permission to leave our car in their parking lot for ten days.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 October 2017

This hotel is like a throwback to the 50s in a not so nice way. Crumbling tile in the stairways . Clearly had seen better days.
It felt like a Rod Serling movie with bleary eyed travellers arriving but then you never see or hear anyone after...

the room we were given smelled like bleach.
We were immediately offered a refund. Not another room but refund. At 6 pm when. All other hotels were booked.

I insisted to see another room. I was tired after a very long day of travelling .
I had to see 3 rooms before seeing one that had what we had booked and paid for.
I said no to the room where the sofa should have been in the dirt bin because it badly drooped in the middle ; and the furniture was equally badly chipped. Not what was in the pictures when i had booked online.

The room we were finally given looked clean and fresh and we were happy to move into it. We decided to stay despite the human hair in the corner of the bathroom and the fact that it was missing a couple of towels.

Good things to say... theres a nice park to stroll in down the street with interesting architecture.
The breakfast had decent fruit and yogurt and bagels.
The beds and linens are worthy of a 1-2 star.

I am giving this a one star because believe me that's all its worth.

One final note, don't the owners of this hotel realize it looks and acts more like a money laundering front instead of a decent hotel we were led to believe.

Room tip: Have them persoanlly show you the room first . Ask Them to show how to use the 30s elevator that is not simple.
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

Exceeded expectations! Clean, comfortable beds, and reasonable price.
Book on internet to save money versus at hotel. Breakfast was typical for Econolodge consisting of waffles, coffee, muffins and cold cereal, but adequate.

Date of stay: August 2017