All reviews small kitchenette room was clean walking distance pleasant stay the main street coffee maker microwave motel pet goats hwy repair couch gas unit mountains wildlife
Reviewed 17 October 2017

I booked this room for a one night stay and was very disappointed in the room. immediately upon entering the room the smell of the room was really bad there were air fresheners in the main room and bathroom but they didn't help curb the terrible smell, had it not been so late in the day we would have went somewhere else. The couch in the room was so old and nasty I wouldn't even sit on it, it had to be 20 years old as was everything else in the room, old tv, old furniture with doors missing just everything was so in need of replacement. This hotel needs a complete overhaul top to bottom. Also you can hear everything going on two rooms away i have never been in a hotel where i could actually hear every word being said in the next room The room was fairly clean and the price was cheap but I would never book this place again I couldn't wait to get out of there it was depressing being in that room. On a good note the cleaning staff was very friendly.

Room Tip: find another hotel this one needs to be remodeled top to bottom
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 October 2017

Stay away. We booked for 2 nights and stayed for 1. 1st room had ants (#24) moved to room #20 which was horribly dirty, dirty walls, paint chipping by head of bed, carpet ripped, window screen broken. Asked Manager to come to room #24 to see the ants, he did not so moved us to #24. The screen you could put your hand through and open the door from the inside, and he said not to worry. I asked for another room and he showed me #23 which had a huge stain on the carpet and no screen on the window. This is the worst placed to stay and would NEVER RECOMMEND to anyone. I advised him I would be writing a bad review and he did not seem to care.

Room Tip: Stay away this motel needs lots of TLC
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Mama_Bambino
Reviewed 27 September 2017

Nice rooms, staff and ease to walk everywhere. Wildlife such as Big Horn Sheep around the motel every morning that we were there. Walked into town easily and was very relaxing. We will stay here again. Also is excellent value.

Room Tip: The upper floors oviously have views but the lower rooms are nice as well. Dependent on if you like stairs or not.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 September 2017

This is a comfortable place and walking distance to the "downtown" core. The staff is very friendly and accommodating.
My vehicle broke down and I wasn't sure when it would be fixed. I was allowed to stay in the room until repairs were done ( 3pm) at no extra charge.
I would stay there again for sure.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 August 2017

Very nice hotel surrounded by green trees! there a lot of table to sit and enjoy nature. The room was very clean, with 2 fridges, microwave, toaster, coffee maker and range!
A/C was just perfect for the room! TV has amazing channels to watch! We will definitely go back!

Room Tip: A room on the second floor might be quieter.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family