All reviews best westerns nice hotel restaurant attached western hotels room was clean hotel restaurant pool and hot tub north side cleaning staff small town convenient location king bed would stay again road trip kootenay national park main floor off season
Reviewed 9 October 2018

Stayed here two nights. Room average size, but dear o dear, how can you get so much brown into a room.? No colour anywhere, even the pictures on the wall were brown. Soulless, impersonal, forgettable, functional place. Photos suggest a welcoming lobby, but the fire wasn't on, even though temperatures warranted it. Efficient, but that's it

Stayed: October 2018
Trevor C, General Manager at Prestige Radium Hot Springs Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2018

Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry that you did not enjoy your stay with us. I hope you will try us out again on your next trip to Radium Hot Springs and if I can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed 8 October 2018

Clean, quiet, comfortable room. Entire hotel recently renovated. Nice colours / decor. Bright energy efficient bulbs everywhere. The fitness center was one of the best I've seen yet. The hotel restaurant has also been renovated. The food & service was very good at a reasonable price. Thank you.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for choosing our property as your home away from home. I am so pleased to hear your lovely comments regarding our newly renovated property. I have also forwarded your comments on to the team in the restaurant, as they too will be very pleased to hear your feedback. We all look forward to having you back on your trip to Radium Hot Springs.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 18 September 2018

Highest price in town, no breakfast included, buffet breakfast from restaurant was cold and after receiving a coupon for going green (no maid service) they didnt qant to honor the coupon, flushed the toilet and it sounded like it bubbled in the tub , no baseboards on walls, need I say more.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
RobynY48, Guest Relations Manager at Prestige Radium Hot Springs Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2018

Thank you for sharing your feedback. I am sorry we did not exceed your expectations during your recent visit to Radium Hot Springs. While the majority of the exciting renovations and updates have been finished, I do apologize that the baseboards were not in place in time for your arrival. I do hope you will consider coming back and trying us out again.

Kindest regards,

Robyn Yenney
Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed 13 September 2018

A nice, clean & friendly hotel. Speedy check-in & check-out. Comfortable bed & pillows with a spotlessly clean bathroom. Faster service in the restaurant would have been appreciated. Just a short drive from the Hot Springs.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Trevor C, General Manager at Prestige Radium Hot Springs Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2018

Thank you for your wonderful comments. I am so pleased to hear you had a most enjoyable stay and found your accommodations spacious and comfortable. I hope you enjoyed the hot springs while visiting and we look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.

Reviewed 5 September 2018

The hotel is fine. But the new restaurant is terrible. New Mexican menu excited me until I ate it. Worse than Taco Bell. Breakfast is ok but slow service. Better restaurants nearby. Don't waste your money here.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Trevor C, General Manager at Prestige Radium Hot Springs Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2018

Thank you for sharing your feedback on your recent stay at our property. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your accommodations, but had a less than superior dining experience in our lounge. As you can imagine we have been going through many upgrades and have had new management come on board for our dining and lounge. I am hoping you would share further detail on your experience so we may discuss with the restaurant and kitchen team. We hope you will come back and try us out again on your next visit to Radium Hot Springs.