All reviews offered towels sun deck grocery store one night couple who run c unit minute drive hot springs pool comfortable bed reasonable rates family suite sit outside clean rooms would definitely stay here again astrid motel kitchenette
Reviewed 14 August 2018

There is no breakfast, no milk, little ice. The bed slept well. The cooler was a small window unit, but the outside temperature cooled before sleep time. All of that said, it is in the village of Radium Hot Springs and was available.

Room Tip: May be most reasonable place in Radium Hot Springs
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 August 2018

Owners are awesome! They really make you feel welcome and are very informed on things to do while you are in Radium. Have stayed here 3 times now and love the place will definitely stay here again. Rooms were clean and comfortable and the owners bend over backwards to satify any requests you have. Great location close to Radium hot springs and Invemere.

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed 2 August 2018

We just stayed at this motel with our two kids and it was really clean - There was a kitchenette - pretty good sized mini fridge where we put all our groceries. Bathroom seemed newly updated and was spotless. Beds were comfortable and the staff were kind and welcoming. They even phoned us shortly after we left to tell me I'd left something in the cupboard. It's in a good location near a pizzeria as well as Leo Burrito - a great mexican food joint w/ ice cream. We recommend it!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 July 2018

My family and I traveled recently to Kootenay to stay at their camp ground for a few days. Prior to that stay we had booked a night in Lake Louise to take some scenic pictures there. Well unfortunately they lost our reservations for the night so we decided to chance there may be a spot for one night at our next stay in Kootenay. Well once again we were turned back, no room in the park until our reservations on the next day.

We frantically got onto our cell phones and looked for anything available on trip advisor and ONE place had vacancy - Cedar Motel. Well beggars can't be choosers so we took what was left and figured we'd make do with it. Even driving up from the outside the place looked a little sketchy and it seemed out luck had run out. We laughed and attempted to make the best of it...and that's where our luck changed!!

We were met instantly at the front desk by Edi the owner who was a very charming and enthusiastic man who reminded me of my Dad. He gave us the key and sent us off to our room. Opening the door was such a relief as it looked like an old cabin on the inside with all the amenities we could want. It instantly struck me that the place was impeccably clean and neat and made me feel very comfortable to stay for the night.

A few other nice items to mention - we didn't have our BBQ available as it was packed in our trailer, so Edi indicated just use one of the two (Brand new) BBQ's on their deck - even the deck was new and modern with some nice tables, new comfortable chairs, garbage and recycling available and a nice view of the mountains around us. I then asked if there was any way to get some ketchup as our cooler was packed away as well - Edi went to his own fridge and let us borrow some for the girls.

All in all I was VERY impressed with the place and would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

Quiet, clean, well maintained. No frills. Small but safe parking lot. Also no elevator and the stairs to the second floor are very very steep. If that's an issue be sure you ask for a ground floor room. The people running the motel are as nice as can be, and carried my bags for me (i didn't have a broken arm when I planned the trip, but I do now!). The town is quite small and you can probably walk anyplace you want to go.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple