All reviews indoor pool the river nice hotel recommend this hotel stay there again room was clean the st lawrence river busy road fifth floor min walk buffet breakfast excellent stay free wifi quebec city coffee table facing the parking lot caesar salad
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

I recently stayed at Hotel Rimouski and was disappointed. It is a nice hotel and the suite we had was very nice but that’s where it ends. There’s one elevator for both guests and staff, and it’s busy. This is a sizeable hotel and there are only two ice machines; during my stay neither was working. I could have been content to work around these things however being ignored while waiting to be seated at breakfast next morning sort of ruined my stay here. I spoke to the front desk about it and the guy did come out to the dining room and tried to fix it but the rest of my group had left. I won’t ever go back.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 September 2018

We stayed one night, August 26, 2018.
This hotel has a large lobby (hall d'entree) which incudes reception & check-in. The lobby has a rather grand staircase leading up to a mezzanine which has seating areas. There is a large skylight above that lets in natural light.
Check-in was problem free.
I reserved a king suite with river view. We were not disappointed. We had two spacious rooms, one with the comfortable king size bed, etc., & the other with a sofa, desk & chair, etc. Both rooms had flat screen televisions. The bathroom was good, everything in the suite was very clean & everything worked fine. There was a Keurig coffee maker included in the very fully equipped suite. We did indeed have the promised river view. I would call it an exceptionally good suite.
The staff members we saw were all fine, did their jobs well & politely.
We ate supper in the enclosed La Seignurie restaurant. The restaurant is listed separately on Trip Advisor but since it was late after a very long travel day we both had ground beef burgers & my wife a crème brule, all very good, so I won't post separately.
For $12.00 C each, I paid in advance for the buffet breakfast. Although not fancy it was good & certainly worth the price.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 August 2018

Spent an overnight at this hotel during a bus tour.
The room was beautiful, very clean and all appliances were available.
The busboys were ready to take the luggage to the room.
The restaurant service and food was excellent with lovely windows to
watch the beautiful sunset.
I would recommend this hotel on your next visit.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the swimming pool.
Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

We really enjoyed our two nights here. The staff are excellent, and can’t do enough for you. The bedroom was a good size with two very comfortable double beds, fridge, excellent air con, and lots of sockets and charging points. Free fast WiFi. The restaurant served an excellent breakfast for $13.50, with lots of hot options, the ham was excellent. Table service for coffee too. We ate there both evenings, looking over the river, and had the most fabulous steaks the first night ($24 complete with fries and a Caesar salad), and then ribs and a huge seafood pasta with pesto the second. Excellent service too and very reasonably priced compared to Montreal and Quebec, from where we’d just come. Nice bar too with a good choice of beers. Only criticism would be that the public areas and dark corridors could do with a makeover, and the single lift for our wing was very slow with long waiting times. I’d definitely recommend this hotel.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 August 2018

We decided to extend our stay in Quebec and travel to Rimouski for one night. We decided to stay at Hotel Rimouski. We were not disappointed in our room. Newly Renovated with ocean view room, non-carpet flooring. I was so excited that the room had no rug. The hotel itself still need some renovation the hall carpet and entrance are quite old looking. I would recommend this hotel!!

Room Tip: 5th floor, Ocean View.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple