All reviews submarine ireland empress museum kitchenette
Reviewed 20 October 2017

Merci bien. Thanks so much.
J'ai bien aimee le motel - tres propre, un bel acceuil. I really enjoyed my stay. Super clean, super accomodating people working at the motel.
Un tres beau coin sur le fleuve. Beautiful spot, my room had a view of the St. Laurent.
Petite chambre propre avec frigo....

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Fannie D, Gérant at Motel Bienvenue, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2018

Thank you for your answer, it is very appreciated. Hoping to see you again!

Reviewed 27 August 2017

Nice little hotel, room with kitchenette, our room was a large spacious room but friends room was extremely small both very clean and well appointed with everything except a telephone. This motel right next door to the Empress of Ireland and Hanger 14 museums. Bought tickets at Motel for the three acivities and saved 9$ per person. The submarine is a must see. No restaurants close close by but a 5-7 car ride.

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the newer section or at least a large room.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Fannie D, Gérant at Motel Bienvenue, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2017

Thank for your response, I appreciate!

Reviewed 29 August 2016

You could not find a better location in Pointe-au-Père. Morning coffee on the outside landing looking out over the St Lawrence and my corner room had a perfect view of the lighthouse, submarine and Empress of Ireland Museum. The rooms are small, but very clean and fully equipped. It is a bit of a drive outside Rimouski, but worth it for the quiet. Of the five motels I stayed in while visiting Bas St-Laurent and Gaspésie, this was my favourite.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
Fannie D, Gérant at Motel Bienvenue, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2017

Thank you, thank you, thank you! ;-)

I hope I will see you again!!!

Reviewed 28 July 2016

Great location! You feel the wind from the seaThe sea as you step out of your room. We spent a wonderful week. We stayed in the new section and were delighted with our stay! The Ocean is on the other side of the street. The staff was very helpful, warm and hospitable. I would not want to stay any where else in Rimouski. Lovely place for walks, museum and just chill by the sea.

Room Tip: Efficiencies in the new section are lovely especially the second floor where you can enjoy the ocean view from two different angles.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 July 2016

If you want to be next to the lighthouse and submarine then book here. If you want to move around in you room or wish air conditioning. Book elsewhere. Smallest room I have ever stayed in. No room to move. We were lucky and it was not hot. Paper thin walls as we heard everything our neighbours said at 530 am as 1 had a bath then the other a shower.
Very disappointed in what rating it receives on trip advisor as it should not be #3 in the area.

Room Tip: Book someplace else
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple