All reviewslog cabinfront desk staffcontinental breakfastmain buildingtim hortonsno reservationgeneral store across the streetnice place to visitconvenient locationplenty of hot watereasy accesshard boiled eggsgas stationsnowmobile tripon site restaurantliving roommaintained property
Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

I was part of a large group that stayed at the Motor Inn over the Memorial Day weekend. Something got messed up with a couple of our reservations and the very nice lady at the reception desk had multiple issues to handle at one time. My brother and I ended up getting one of the last available rooms but unfortunately far away from the rest of group. Our room definitely needed an update with the beds about at the end of their lives. The breakfast in the morning was very basic but satisfying. There are probably not a lot of hotel choices in the area. I'd stay there again.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 May 2017

I stayed in the main building and for the most part my room was okay other than the carpets were very stained. Given the hotel rates I would have expected it to be better maintained. Given I was on a motorcycle I appreciate the convenience of having a room with both exterior and interior access. I had dinner in the restaurant and it was good The food was tasty and the service good but again I found it a little over priced for what I had.

Overall my stay was good and if in the area I would likely stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 April 2017

We had the opportunity to stop at the Wawa Motor Inn in early April while making a cross Canada trip back to southern Ontario. Perfect place to stop midway across Ontario. Our room was ideal with 2-beds, coffee/refrigerator. Also nice and warm while a snowstorm was keeping us indoors. Breakfast was good. Dinner was in the dining room attached to the motor inn. Good food and lots of it. Staff were friendly and helpful. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend the motor inn.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Conlor
Reviewed 5 April 2017 via mobile

Had a great stay at motor inn. Very friendly staff and charming log cabin style rooms. Pet friendly rooms as well as back door leads right to a grassy space. Highly recommended as a stop if your driving from Southern Ontario to TBAY as we were.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Glee4462
Reviewed 14 March 2017

This is my second time at the Wawa Motor Inn (by snowmobile) and both times have been excellent and very memorable. This time out, 4 of us rented the 2 bedroom chalet style log cabin - and yes there were two beds per room in case you were wondering...lol. The cabin had a simple kitchen with cutlery, plates bowls, fridge and microwave, but the best part was the sitting area with the wood stove! Fantastic (Have a look at the photos.)

Everything was very clean and tidy looking. The actual logs of the interior appeared to have been freshly Varathaned and had a nice glossy finish them. The only complaint I had was that the wood box inside could have been filled up for the evening. No big deal though as there was a spare box outside. The food in the restaurant was very good and they also have a bar with pool tables etc. Snowmobile trail and gas station are across the road.

I thought the rate was excellent at about $260 for the four of us. I would definitely recommend this chalet-cabin to anyone who would like a nice cozy and comfortable time with friends.

The only complaints I had was that none of us could get the wifi to work properly. We all got a connection but no one could do anything with them. The other thing was the TV/cable setup was missing a lot of channels which others in the regular rooms were getting.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends