“A little old”
Review of Wawa Motor Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Wawa
Wawa Motor Inn
Ranked #7 of 13 Hotels in Wawa
Reviewed 27 June 2017

I found the rooms clean but a little old and musty smelling. They are a decent size with a fridge in each room. It has a huge parking lots easy to park with a trailer and there is a restaurant and bar in the building.

Room Tip: Better than most motels I have stayed in on the north shore but the hotels and motels available in t...
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

I was part of a large group that stayed at the Motor Inn over the Memorial Day weekend. Something got messed up with a couple of our reservations and the very nice lady at the reception desk had multiple issues to handle at one time. My brother and I ended up getting one of the last available rooms but unfortunately far away from the rest of group. Our room definitely needed an update with the beds about at the end of their lives. The breakfast in the morning was very basic but satisfying. There are probably not a lot of hotel choices in the area. I'd stay there again.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 May 2017

I stayed in the main building and for the most part my room was okay other than the carpets were very stained. Given the hotel rates I would have expected it to be better maintained. Given I was on a motorcycle I appreciate the convenience of having a room with both exterior and interior access. I had dinner in the restaurant and it was good The food was tasty and the service good but again I found it a little over priced for what I had.

Overall my stay was good and if in the area I would likely stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 April 2017

We had the opportunity to stop at the Wawa Motor Inn in early April while making a cross Canada trip back to southern Ontario. Perfect place to stop midway across Ontario. Our room was ideal with 2-beds, coffee/refrigerator. Also nice and warm while a snowstorm was keeping us indoors. Breakfast was good. Dinner was in the dining room attached to the motor inn. Good food and lots of it. Staff were friendly and helpful. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend the motor inn.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Conlor
Reviewed 5 April 2017 via mobile

Had a great stay at motor inn. Very friendly staff and charming log cabin style rooms. Pet friendly rooms as well as back door leads right to a grassy space. Highly recommended as a stop if your driving from Southern Ontario to TBAY as we were.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family