We are from Saskatoon, Sk. and when we go out to Vancouver Island this is where we stay every year. It is a gorgeous place , the rooms are always very clean, you can do your own cooking if you desire and the view out the back of your room is wonderful. And to top it off the people that own this place bend backwards to make sure you are comfortable and they are a pleasure to get to know. We will be there this April for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All of our rooms have a full kitchen and a beautiful ocean view. Our suites all have undergone extensive renovation. In the upper suites you can sit on your private balcony overlooking the ocean and enjoy the cool sea breezes as you watch the cruise ships pass. The lower suites are walk on waterfront with sliding patio doors opening to our manicured lawn. You have your choice of bachelor, one bedroom or two bedroom suites. Every room has cable TV and high-speed internet access should you get tired of watching the wildlife on the beach or the spectacular sunsets. Unfortunately our accommodation is not suited for small children. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Buena Vista by the Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buena Vista By The Sea Hotel Qualicum Beach
- Buena Vista By The Sea Qualicum Beach, Vancouver Island