All reviewsfree wifibedside lampsceiling fanpet feesmall fridgemodern roomscomfortable bedcoffee makerparking lotwould definitely stay here againone nightthe main highwaypleasant surpriseconvenient locationnice viewwithin walking distanceovernight stop
Reviewed 24 August 2017

First, this is the lowest review I have ever given on TripAdvisor. My wife and I were traveling through the area so emailed ahead early in the day to check availability. There was a prompt reply quoting a Queen bed room and they just needed a credit card number. I replied with my info. By early afternoon I had not heard back so I sent another email requesting confirmation, as we were well on our way to their location. It wasn`t until after 4:00 PM that I received a reply, stating that the roomed we booked was no longer available but a room with two doubles was available at a higher price. By that point we were less than an hour away. I felt cheated and let the hotel know, but they were unapologetic. There was no way I was giving them my business so we continued on for several more hours before finding lodging for the night.
I notice several other TripAdvisor reviewers have had similar experiences, with some suggesting a language bias. Whatever the reason, I will certainly not entertain ever staying here or recommending it to anyone else because of the seemingly shady business practices.

2  Thank Boris L
Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

They say they are pet friendly but then when you tell them you have a small dog with you they make all kinds of faces and they dont look please with it. They charge 10$ extra per dog which is find. Anyhow I was stopping there for 1 night only, we got room 8 in the back, the carpet was gross and stained, the room was veryyyy humid.. it was "okay" for a quick 1 night stay, easy check out, just leave the key in the room and leave in the morning. Because of all the huffing and puffing because I had a dog and they didnt seem pls with it i wouldn't go back. They advertise one thing but then they almost wanna make you feel that you should go somewhere else because you have a dog. I will not go back

2  Thank Kay K
Reviewed 22 August 2017

This motel has a decent location. The room wasn't bad, but not great. Could do with an update. There was no place to put your towel near the shower. And please, people, we need outlets that we can find to charge our devices, and plugs in the sinks. I wear contact lenses and I don't want to lose any down anyone's plumbing! We did however really appreciate the Tesla Charging Station that they have. I don't need it yet, but hopefully next car!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank 802darak
Reviewed 9 August 2017

as reviews stated this is a great hotel for a one night stop over or for a base to travel around the area. lots of parking, clean accommodations, small but pleasant pool and free wifi. Overall a good choice. Note that during the summer months even weekdays get filled up so good to book ahead of time.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

We booked in advance and we were told we would have to stay in a room at the back of the hotel because there were no vacancies in the front rooms where we stayed twice in July with our two show dogs. When we arrived at 6 pm, we were surprised to see there were still vacancies, yet we were forced to pay an inflated room price and stay in a dingy room at the back of the hotel. The French speaking man at the desk appeared to barely speak English. We love our French neighbours and celebrate their culture. The hotel room we stayed in had paint peeling on the bathroom door. We had a miserable night. We were overcharged and apparently lied to about the vacancy rate. We have decided that we will never stay here again. Was it really busy, or were we discriminated against because we are English speaking Canadians? We travel with two very obedient, very quiet, show dogs who sleep on the floor and stayed in the front rooms when we travelled in July of this year. We are retired seniors. When we called another similar hotel in the area, we found prices were reasonable and they were not inflating prices for the weekend or because we are English.
We are extremely disappointed.

3  Thank JosephM5121917