“FABULOUS!”

Rossmount Inn Restaurant
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 7 November 2017

The food at the Rossmount Inn was absolutely incredible! This was the best food we had on our east coast trip. Definitely 5 star quality.

1  Thank Joanne C

Reviewed 29 October 2017

We had the poached salmon. While the serving was not very large, what was there was absolutely delicious. Breakfast the next morning was equally delicious, and very reasonable at only $9 each.

Reviewed 23 October 2017

The visitors and locals are so lucky to have such a wonderful dining option in St. Andrews! I would be there weekly or more often. The ambience is quite wonderful. The servers are efficient and friendly. I rarely find my favorite vodka, Luksusova, but here it was! The menu is so exciting, making a choice was difficult. They are also very good with food sensitivities, too. Every single thing I had was delicious and I was also able to taste my dining partners' foods. I cannot wait to visit again. BTW I am told he uses only local produce/products. Lots of salmon. lobster and scallops - also veggies from their own gardens.

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

Our hotel’s concierge helped us made last minute reservation. We were seated right away. Staff was great. Food was pretty good. I would recommend this place.

Reviewed 19 October 2017

Our group of 4 was seated in the bar area and this was a positive. There were fewer tables and thus quieter. The staff is attentive and very competent, anticipating our need changes as the meal progressed. The food was spectacular! I began with the carpacio that was presented with a fine blend of sauce and fresh seasonings. My main course was the best prepared haddock I have ever eaten!! The only recommendation I would make is to provide more vegetables with this meal. It should be noted that they grow many of their own vegetables and seasonings in a beautiful garden behind the restaurant. We also stayed overnight in this lovely facility. The rooms are comfortable and the surrounding very pleasant.