All reviews underground parking full kitchen ski hill elevator housekeeping fridge wedding
Reviewed 23 April 2018

I travel a lot for work and my product is heavy. I'm rarely assisted with my bags. People these days seem to want to just do as little as possible that they can get away with. Both Lorna and Carly were genuinely eager to help me. When I told them I require a fridge for my product they upgraded me to a room that had one and Lorna insisted on carrying my bags. Service with a smile and they went above and beyond. Thanks for making me feel so welcome ladies!!

The room I got upgraded to also had a Jacuzzi and when you have a heavy product you extra appreciate that! Not to mention underground parking.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

Trie: to use gym in main lodge @ 6 am. Card key would not let me in. Tried to go back to Polaris lodge to my room. Key did not work. Went back to main lodge. No number for security posted (lodge on shorter hours). Thankfully a lady headed out to walk her dogs let me in. Called s Curtis. They are off site and asked me to wait until lodge personal arrived. It would take them that long to get here anyway. Yes I hope the keys and got will now work? Who knows. I drove 4 hours, spent lots of money, and somehow my getting locked out is my problem? Not happy with my first night stay of several booked. It was cold and dark wandered around outside this morning. Kind of like the competence & hospitality here. Boo on triple creek & Polaris.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
TrickleCreekLodge, Guest Relations Manager at Polaris Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017

Dear Paurider,

I appreciated you taking the time to post your review. I am saddened that our services fell short for your stay with us. We always appreciate when our guests express feedback and when something arises that needs attention our policy is to make sure that everything is looked after. I have brought this to the attention of my department managers so that I can remind them all how important it is to look after the guests to give them the best experience. I would like to invite you to stay with us again the next time you are in the area and ask that you contact me directly at your convenience at snash@tricklecreeklodge.com to speak further.

Warm Regards,
Sonya Nash
Guest Service & Administration Coordinator

Reviewed 5 April 2017

The room was adequate for our purposes. The suites in the facility appear to be quite large and well equipped. We had a basic one bedroom unit and it served our needs but was definitely not particularly well furnished. We had to request glasses. We should have probably read the details re checking in as it was a bit confusing as it occurs at the adjacent hotel (Trickle Creek). We were driving a truck with a boat loader so could not use the underground parking so had to park some distance from the hotel. The hotel location is adjacent to the ski hill and would be great for a ski holiday.

Room tip: If we were going back for a longer stay we would likely upgrade to one of the suites as our room was rather small.
Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
TrickleCreekLodge, Manager at Polaris Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2017

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay with us. We appreciate your feedback because that is how we improve. Hope you join us again in the near future.
Lynn McCreadie
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 17 February 2017

I rode my motorcycle from Tombstone Arizona to Kimberley and was extremely tired when I got there. So when I found out rooms were available signed up for 2 nights. Was so surprised when I walked into my room to find it was a condo. A bit overkill for 1 person but absolutely stunning. I even washed clothes in the washer , dryer in the closet. Soap and Bounce were provided. Loved it completely. One problem I reported: I want to live there but I cannot afford it. :)

Room tip: Was in the little lodge to the south of the main lodge. Had to walk across plaza to hot tubs and restaurant but so close and so comfortable.
Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank mlang2016
TrickleCreekLodge, Guest Relations Manager at Polaris Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2017

Thank you so much for your wonderful comment. I am very happy to hear that we could accommodate you early after a long tiring ride. We are so pleased that you enjoyed the room and the amenities. I have passed this comment on to my staff as they appreciate hearing when they have done a good job. We hope to see you the next time you are in the area.

Sonya Nash
Guest Service & Administration Coordinator

Reviewed 28 December 2016 via mobile

We stayed at the Polaris Lodge, the smaller sister to the main lodge building. Large, spacious and clean suites with all amenities, all above the guest servoces, ski rental and next to the main chair lift.

Staff were great and friendly, and it was a short walk back across the Plaza to use the hot tubs in the main lodge.

Stemwinder Bar was a great place to catch a beers or 3 and some quality food.

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

So glad you have enjoyed your stay with us. Polaris is truly a ski in ski out location with all the amenities close at hand. Hope to see you again.
Thanks.