“Great burger!”

Kenzington Burger Bar
Ranked #8 of 165 Restaurants in Orillia
Reviewed 5 January 2018

Excellent burgers....lots of choices....great service! Live music on the weekends that I would like to check out. One downside....cost of two burgers nears $40. Worth it for a night out, though.

1  Thank Jennifer S

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

My wife and teenage son tried Kenzington's for dinner. Great selection of microbrewery beers. Place is a little noisy with loud music and open ceilings, but I guess it's part of the fun atmosphere. I had the Black and Blue Burger with fries. My wife had the Prime burger and my son had the Jalapeno Cheddar burger. My blue cheese was intense, the way I like it, but the other burger toppings were less spectacular. We were all a little put off by the pool of grease that drained off our burgers. Certainly made them juicy and the meat is tasty, but not necessarily worth the grease. Fries were fine but didn't seem to be fresh cut. Overall, a decent burger meal, but we would try come back.

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

Great burgers with gluten-free options and eclectic choices among traditional. House salad was excellent - fresh arugila and baby spinach! Good local beer selection on tap.

Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

Fast service. Nice atmosphere , good portions. Unique food options. Would eat there again. More expensive than some burger places

Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

Very interesting concept. Outstanding selection of burgers. Decor inviting. Friendly helpful staff. Certainly worth a trip to town.