“Great Family Run Restaurant”
Review of Theo's Eatery

Theo's Eatery
Ranked #4 of 174 Restaurants in Orillia
Price range: US$ 4 - US$ 19
Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 18 June 2018

This is a great family run restaurant with delicious meals, mix of Greek and Italian. Souvlaki is amazing as is the chicken stir fry. If you are very lucky you can get the special on Wednesday lunch time that is a variety of Crepe flavours, these are fantastic and a family favourite of ours.

Reviewed 1 June 2018

We were a group of 3 couples for dinner. the food was hot and very good. Everything was cooked to perfection. We will be back

Reviewed 1 June 2018

It has been over 15 years since we have been coming to Theo's for dinner on our Reunion weekend, from as far away as Windsor, Oshawa and Hamilton. I have never had a meal at Theo's not to my liking! They have varied menu from Canadian, Pizza, Greek etc. Moderately priced and usually get small room and share with another party, this time they were drinkers and got pretty loud but not Restaurant's fault. I had veal parm which I enjoyed but 2 others didn't care or sauce. Others enjoyed Greek and caesar salads with Chicken and one had shrimp in garlic butter and all enjoyed. difficult to please so many people but Theo's has great menu, service and atmosphere.

Reviewed 27 May 2018

Wait staff was very good. Service was fast. However, I was a little disappointed in my meal. The spaghetti sauce had a different flavour. 3 of us had it & none of us liked it. Everyone else enjoyed their meal.

Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

Good location. Easy to find. Large selection of choices. For me their is too much food I always must take a bag home. The service is good. The food is excellent. It's been in Orillia for years.