“Decent Food and Prices!”
Review of Gung Ho

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Gung Ho
Ranked #31 of 174 Restaurants in Orillia
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 6 November 2017

We went for dinner there a couple of nights ago. It is not a fancy place but has lots of setting. The waitress was friendly and gave decent service. The food was good especially my husband's meal. I would go back there again and also they do a lot of take out

1  Thank JBJOHNSON

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Amazing! Having lived in Vancouver and tried authentic food. In Chinatown - Gung-ho surpasses all restaurants there!

Wonton soup is amazing and flavourful. Staff are wonderful and remember everyone and greet them as family!

Try and eat your way through the menu! Very tasty!

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

We go here often for breakfast. It's has your usual eggs and bacon or meat option and toast plus choice of potato, which we often choose the dollar fries sometimes crispy! The price is pretty standard and the staff friendly.

Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

My wife likes chinese food now and then, I'm not a. Huge fan myself, but I have to admit, the food here is very good, portions are generous and the price is very reasonable.

Very pleasant service as well

The atmosphere is pretty basic but other than that I think it's the best chinese in Orillia.

I'll go back without complaining like I usually do :)

1  Thank Kel C
Reviewed 24 June 2017

Hard to believe that a Chinese Food Restaurant serves breakfast! And an excellent one at that! Price is reasonable and they serve Chinese or Canadian dishes at lunch and dinner. No complaints there either! Waitresses are quick and efficient!