“now this is a sandwich”
Review of B8's Smokehouse - CLOSED

B8's Smokehouse
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 1 June 2017

Stopped in for a late lunch and ordered the corned beef on an onion bun. It was loaded with meat. I choose the Dijon mustard and as my side I choose the fries... and a coke to wash it all down.. Great sandwich, really didn't care for the fries this was the luncheon sandwich special but you can choose your side, your meat, and of course your choice of bread.

1  Thank MrBean30453

Reviewed 20 April 2017

Stopped in for a quick lunch of smoked beef sandwich and fries.The fries were great and a large portion.The beef was moist and pilled high on a kaiser, it was moist but really didn't taste the smoke,none the less it was a very good sandwich.

1  Thank IrishRover36
Reviewed 19 January 2017

Food is incredible- get rid of the plastic cutlery OPEN SEATING and PLEASE DO BREAKFASTS and you'll be full all day!!

1  Thank GOLDENGATE125
Reviewed 16 December 2016

I think Bates himself served me when I went in, I'm not much of a pulled pork guy so i got the beef on a cheese bun with his homemade Horseradish mayo and a squirt of spicy deli mustard and a couple pickles and potato salad. I like that he offers coleslaw, potato salad or fries. It was very good although it had a little too much fat for my liking.
I don't like lean but this was like extra fatty. I figure it was just that portion and others are more lean, but overall i would love to return. 13$ for the combo pretty average, but this was a lot of food.

1  Thank MikepSRT
Reviewed 29 November 2016 via mobile

I was on my way to Huntsville and stopped for lunch.

I ordered a small pulled pork sandwich ($10) with added sauerkraut ($1).

The sandwich was huge and the pork was tender and flavorful.

I was pleased with my choice.